Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 111 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #1101
hhmoore
The new username has been banned, and the ads taken down

Old 09-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #1102
LauraB
Since the link no longer works, the username banned and the ads pulled, would someone please fill in the blanks? Screenshots, usernames, Myspace URL, what they are trying to sell, etc.

The general public and inquiring minds should know

Thanks kindly.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #1103
hhmoore
The username was redrumreptiles, the ads were for crested geckos.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #1104
LauraB
Redrum. Stephen King. The Shining. Creepy ... but fitting.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #1105
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double LY View Post
Countdown to Jim F. in 3 - 2 - 1 ....
LOL, Last I saw, Jim F. was on an involuntary vacation from Fauna.

But jeez, some folks just can't come up with a new scam.....nice catch, Heather.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:46 PM   #1106
LoverOfAll
Just an FYI - they are at it again!!! Jeane and Wendy opened a NEW BUSINESS!!! Watch out consumers!! I would also check your credit card statements when doing business with them, as Wendy likes to spend!!!

Reptile Addictions
11518 East Sprague Spokane, Wa. Bowdish Plaza behind Blockbuster.
Mon, Wed, Thurs 10-7pm Fri, Sat, Sun 10-5pm CLOSED TUESDAY
509-927-3008
Over 150 different species.Lizards, Snakes, Frogs, Turtles, Tortoise, and Tarantulas!
Be sure to check it out!

Old 03-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #1107
JHB1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The username was redrumreptiles, the ads were for crested geckos.
The new user name is Reptile Addictions. Still the same person except now they've gotten a Good Guy Cert?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:21 AM   #1108
ReptileAddictions
So James, is it you along with Dennis behind the hacking of my email account and now my customers email accounts you are targeting one at a time?And then making bad guy posts here. You dont think Webslave can see your isp's? Or that they are different from the original users? John has reported this.You guys are in big trouble.

The text messages from Dennis, along with your posts here ARE being reported to the feds for internet hacking. A major crime.

Now maybe we can all compare notes on how it feels?

No one has hidden behind any names. My crested websites as well as my store have ALL been under my LEGAL name. Wendy Childs.

Webslave IS aware of that. Your beating a dead horse.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:23 AM   #1109
JHB1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
So James, is it you along with Dennis behind the hacking of my email account and now my customers email accounts you are targeting one at a time?And then making bad guy posts here. You dont think Webslave can see your isp's? Or that they are different from the original users? John has reported this.You guys are in big trouble.

The text messages from Dennis, along with your posts here ARE being reported to the feds for internet hacking. A major crime.

Now maybe we can all compare notes on how it feels?

No one has hidden behind any names. My crested websites as well as my store have ALL been under my LEGAL name. Wendy Childs.

Webslave IS aware of that. Your beating a dead horse.
Nope.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:56 AM   #1110
ReptileAddictions
Interesting that the only thing you have ever contributed here since you joined is against me. Get over it. You tried a store and failed. I tried and succeeded. Your mad, we all get it.

Thanks though for getting my name out there tonight and selling another one of my dragons

Business is good when you are good to people. Speaking of being good and nice, you are more than welcome to come to the grand opening of my new 7000 sq ft. Superstore next month......what is it you say? Appetizers are on me, you have to pay for your own beverages

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs