Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 AM   #1121
JHB1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
James, you had a store. Stop trying to minimalize it.

You now have a STORAGE UNIT, stop trying to exaggerate it.
A lot of product has been moving out of that "storage unit" everyday lately. I can't complain too much about it.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #1122
ReptileAddictions
Fort Knox Self Storage
9310 East Knox Avenue, Spokane - (509) 714-2593

Fort Knox condo storage units are located just north of I-90 and just east of Argonne Road on Knox Avenue. Knox is the first stop light north of I-90 on Argonne. They are approximately eight minutes from downtown and easily .

I just wanted to point out how far you will go to stretch the truth and make yourself look better.

That ladies and gentlemen is his "warehouse".

Old 03-26-2010, 03:37 AM   #1123
JHB1982
Quote:
Fort Knox Self Storage
9310 East Knox Avenue, Spokane - (509) 714-2593

Fort Knox condo storage units are located just north of I-90 and just east of Argonne Road on Knox Avenue. Knox is the first stop light north of I-90 on Argonne. They are approximately eight minutes from downtown and easily .

I just wanted to point out how far you will go to stretch the truth and make yourself look better.

That ladies and gentlemen is his "warehouse".
That's not it Wendy. I have no lease there, nor do I have anything stored there.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #1124
ReptileAddictions
When he had a retail location it was at
9608 E Montgomery Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99206

ALONG WITH

Spokane Valley Laboratories
North Pines Family Medicine
Spokane Valley Screen Printing (SVSP) & Embroidery
AllPages.com - Communications
Millwood doctors
Bfoi Electrical
Century West Engineering

I could go on and on and on. I have never visited a doctor in a "warehouse". This is a commercial retail strip mall like all the others.

http://cba.epropertydata.com/photos/pdf/fs/445024_1.pdf

Old 03-26-2010, 03:42 AM   #1125
JHB1982
Quote:
When he had a retail location it was at
9608 E Montgomery Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99206

ALONG WITH

Spokane Valley Laboratories
North Pines Family Medicine
Spokane Valley Screen Printing (SVSP) & Embroidery
AllPages.com - Communications
Millwood doctors
Bfoi Electrical
Century West Engineering

I could go on and on and on. I have never visited a doctor in a "warehouse". This is a commercial retail strip mall like all the others.

http://cba.epropertydata.com/photos/pdf/fs/445024_1.pdf
It's not a retail location. I was selling online out of there and I had to state warehousing with retail as an accessory to even get licensed to operate out of there with the City of Spokane Valley.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:42 AM   #1126
ReptileAddictions
James I can and WILL have someone take a picture of you outside you SELF STORAGE UNIT on Argonne and the freeway behind the church. IF need be.

IF I picked the wrong business name, dont try to twist words. A self storage unit is a saelf storage unit. Not a "warehouse"!

You stretch the truth to the farthest part of your imagination. Thats what you do.

This is my thread. Do you have a business transaction you wish to complain/report about? Did all those crested geckos of mine you purchased suddenly stop producing for you after all of these years? Why are you here, huh?

Old 03-26-2010, 03:44 AM   #1127
ReptileAddictions
Care to answer UTTA?

Old 03-26-2010, 03:49 AM   #1128
JHB1982
Quote:
James I can and WILL have someone take a picture of you outside you SELF STORAGE UNIT on Argonne and the freeway behind the church. IF need be.

IF I picked the wrong business name, dont try to twist words. A self storage unit is a saelf storage unit. Not a "warehouse"!

You stretch the truth to the farthest part of your imagination. Thats what you do.

This is my thread. Do you have a business transaction you wish to complain/report about? Did all those crested geckos of mine you purchased suddenly stop producing for you after all of these years? Why are you here, huh?
No Wendy, the three female Crested Geckos I purchased from your mother while you on "hiatus" in the summer of 2007 are doing quite well and producing very nice offspring for me as well as the many others I have acquired from elsewhere are.

Wendy I'm certainly not stretching any truths by any means and you are the last person to point a finger at anyone for stretching the truth.

There are many contributions to this thread from the original poster and mine stands out no more than the rest. I simply pointed out that a banned user had surfaced again under another name.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:56 AM   #1129
ReptileAddictions
Are you serious? LOL

My name has always been the same to the left. Need glasses? Do you not think ALL my information had to be submitted to get a good guy certificate?

The user name here was changed BY RICH, no new one was created. Look at the join date!

Wow dude, you should reconsider posting after a night of boozing it up, your slipping.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #1130
ReptileAddictions
Funny thing to look back to 03 and see how many names are "fined", "suspended", "banned".

It was before your time kid You drug up a 7-8 year old tread just to humor little ol me and run yourself through some more mud

You will learn after time like I have, you will never please everyone. Sometime your name will be here in red, and you too will make mistakes. Its how you do business there after and what you learn from those mistakes that count.

Well see, you have 7 more years of storage unit marketing to try to,........what is it you say that got you banned from all the shows? "Put LLL and Bean Farm out of business" LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs