For Sale Two Juvenile Mali Uromastyx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 11-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
MissAnne_in_Utah
Two Juvenile Mali Uromastyx

We are being forced to move and the place we are moving to is much smaller, thus no extra room for my lizards

I have TWO Juvenile Mali Uromastyx Lizards, 1 Female, 1 Male, that I need to find new homes for….Panthro and Tigra are about 5 years old and 9-10" long. They are great eaters but not very friendly.

I will include a 40gal Breeder Tank with custom lid, light fixture, light bulb, basking and feeding platforms and feeding bowl. They are each going to need larger enclosures soon. They cannot be put together... we tried and they fought.

Asking $100 each FIRM. I live in Salt Lake City and I am willing to deliver them upto 150 miles.

These picturs are alittle old... if you are interested, I can get you newer pictures

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!