Bad Guy snakelove321 aka tori day??? gravel male is not a gravel male - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #31
Big Borg Reptiles
Whoops, that should have been saved as a cropped image -.-. Not that there is any compromising information that I can see, but any way I can get a redo on that? -.-

Old 08-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #32
Big Borg Reptiles
Here's the picture I meant to post. Forgot that cropping in word doesn't save to a picture file.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Well I don't know what he did, but "handsomesurfer321" did something to make people upset with him.

So he does something to upset people and then hasn't logged on since January 9. Shortly after, his "wife" creates a new account to sell his snakes for him. Coincidence?
He tried to sell his snake by hijacking another person's ad with the same type for sale.

Also, another member had a ad up for the same morph he was trying to sell and there was a little exchange on the other person's ad that may have resulted in several people not liking the exchange.

Those are probably the reasons why he upset a few people.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
He tried to sell his snake by hijacking another person's ad with the same type for sale.

Also, another member had a ad up for the same morph he was trying to sell and there was a little exchange on the other person's ad that may have resulted in several people not liking the exchange.

Those are probably the reasons why he upset a few people.
Those ads have since been deleted by those that posted them so his posts don't show up under his post counts.

Old 08-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #35
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Those ads have since been deleted by those that posted them so his posts don't show up under his post counts.
That's what I figured, I was sure someone would have heard of him though. That would explain why Tori Day was selling the snakes for her husband. I remember when she said it that it struck me as odd, but now it makes more sense. He probably figured someone with a clean slate would have better luck selling than he would.

Old 08-03-2015, 03:05 PM   #36
nevmoy
Wow. I'm speechless at all of this.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:18 PM   #38
chkadii
This thread calls "Tori's" first one into question for me. Has anyone confirmed the original misidentification with The Gourmet Rodent (if that's even the breeder they dealt with and it wasn't resold through someone else)? Normally I'd consider it too reckless a move to blatantly lie about something that could easily be verified, but given the current situation, what do I know?

Old 11-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #39
IamMe1981
The accounts you all are talking about belong to Michael Anthony Hernandez- he is a known user and con artist- He was using a few women at the same time - took one for over 10,000. His birthday is 01/22/1981 and he is a registered sex offender in florida- tori is his wife- how ever they are not really together. he is currently going to court for breaking and entering and stealing- snakes from some one else. He goes by mike ramirez, anthony ramirez, anthony lee, stacey ramirez- and his wife- tori day- does know what he is up to. anyone want his address and phone numbers? i have both of them. He lives in brevard county- titusville fl to be exact

Old 05-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #40
KatLin
Wondering if I'm dealing with the same person right now....... Can someone PM me? Can you even do that on here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!