Good Guy Michael Beach--Excellent Breeder to do Business With! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
jadebird
Thumbs up Michael Beach--Excellent Breeder to do Business With!

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, and a new snake owner as well, and wanted to put this plug in for Michael Beach out of Portland, Oregon.

I bought a Tarahumara Dwarf Boa who is AWESOME! And I know that the number one reason he came to me, shipped with such care, looking so beautiful, calm, and healthy as he did was because Michael Beach takes great pride in his breeding practices. Michael made himself available to answer any questions, while making every effort to assure I was comfortable and satisfied with making my purchase. Because I'm a first time snake owner, some breeders may have been impatient with some of my 'green' questions, but Michael was always warm and friendly without showing any arrogance.

Hand selected by Michael Beach, this snake (we named him Mambo), is already stealing our hearts away. Who'd have thunk. A snake. I love it.

I'd be happy to answer any more questions about the buying experience for you newbies!

Have a wonderful fall afternoon.

Jaidy

Old 09-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
pdescioli
I agree

I bought an amazing looking jungle carpet python from Michael. I am very happy with my experience working with him. He has been available by both email and phone to discuss any questions I had. The snake came very healthy and was as incredible looking as advertised. I would not hesitate to buy from Michael again in the future.

Peter

Old 12-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
antiquity
I just bought my second snake from Michael Beach, after having a great experience with him two years ago (a Tarahumara). This time, I got a baby Caulker Cay boa that came this morning. He came perfectly packed, warm, and glowingly healthy. I really like how Michael will take the time to answer questions about individual snakes, send pictures, and respond professionally and timely to email.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
dmontanez
Michael Beach, A great breeder to work with. Recommended +++

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Michael for over a year now and have purchased a number of animals from him. Not only am I very satisfied with the quality of the animals, but I have rarely found someone like Michael who is so willing to share his considerable knowledge. He makes a point of being available to answer questions and help with any concerns that may arise. I look forward to working with Michael again in the future, and I recommend him highly.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #5
Dakotablue52
Talking Great experience

I too have had a great experience with Micheal Beach. I purchased my very first snake, a Brazilian Rainbow, from Micheal at the Northwest Captive Breeders Expo in Puyallup. Not only is my girl (Delphinia) healthy and beautiful, Micheal has patiently and quickly answered all of my questions. He doesn't just sell you an animal and disappears, he genuinely cares about how the purchased animal is doing and how the new owner is faring. I will definitely be buying my next snake from him. Thank you Mr Beach!

Old 11-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #6
Dakotablue52
For some reason my autocorrect failed...It's Michael, not Micheal. I apologize about the name mispell

Old 11-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
I picked up a beautiful male JCP from Michael, and his support and communication were top notch.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
IRH84F
I've received many beautiful and healthy animals from Mr. Beach. All with excellent temperaments.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:34 PM   #9
Mufasa11
Red face Michael Beach

Hi there...this is in reference to Michael Beach!!!!

I recently bought a juvenile Crawl Cay boa (named Julius).....Michael and I had emailed and talked quite a few times prior to his arrival, and he was nothing but diplomatic, friendly, informative and VERY experienced on how to care for boas, and even offered to help with my other serpentine babies!!

He and I continue to talk...and he is a FABULOUS person, and I respect him for breeding pure lines and also for his true love for animals, not just reaping the monetary benefits.

I would HIGHLY recommend Michael and his animals. He takes extra care to make sure they are safe before during and after delivery....and genuinely cares for his consumers and makes sure they are happy!!

He is honest, dependable, and if there is an issue discusses them prior to the animal being delivered. This guy is STELLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOT!!!

Old 08-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #10
crocodilebob
micheal beach

bought a pair of hondos from mike, awesome,great guy to deal with, very friendly, honest will be doing more business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!