Good Guy DKranich is a fantastic seller! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
rocket scientist
Thumbs up DKranich is a fantastic seller!

I bought 2 yearling High White Reverse Oketee corn snakes (1.1, Love Line) from Doug (DKranich) a couple of weeks ago. Great experience! Doug was very professional. We spoke on the phone and emailed several times, and he was very patient with all of my questions (before and after the sale). We arranged payment and shipment/arrival dates, and the snakes arrived right on time, properly packaged, in perfect condition. And they are even more beautiful than their pictures!

I would happily do business with him again, and I highly recommend him!

Old 06-27-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
JimM
I have bought from him a couple times and agree with everything you say. Always has top of the line animals too.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
Robert Walker
Thank you both for sharing your experience with Doug on the Board of Inquiry.
Link to his account: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ber.php?u=4347

Old 06-27-2018, 09:50 PM   #4
DISCERN
Thumbs up

I have also purchased several snakes from Doug in the past, and have enjoyed talking herps with him in Daytona, several times, and not only is his knowledge about herps outstanding, on top of him being such a great person, his animals were AMAZING!! I cannot recommend him enough!

Old 06-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #5
rdmagnus208
COULDNT AGREE MORE, I HAVE BOUGHT MANY SNAKES FROM DOUG, HE IS A FANTASTIC GUY TO DO BUSINESS WITH AND HIS SNAKES ARE TOP NOTCH, A FIVE STAR GUY ALL THE WAY AROUND

Old 06-28-2018, 03:21 PM   #6
Charis
A deal with Doug was my first shipping trade, which of course is a little bit scary but everything went very well, he shipped when agreed, well packaged and beautiful healthy animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!