Bad Guy Yi Xu applegate231@gmail.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:57 PM   #21
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanCampbellherp View Post
Just got an email.

"Yi Xu <applegate231@gmail.com>
Jan 11, 2020, 6:52 AM (2 days ago)
to me

STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE ? Please get back to me with the final asking price..Thanks "

"Am paying by Certified Cashier Check including the shipping cost to Indiana,so i need ur full name, address and cell phone number.I'll add $50 for holding it in my favor."

Stay safe people!

He's definitely a busy little beaver. I'm betting he thinking, law of averages, the more people he hits up, just one maybe gullible enough, and wallah "PAYDAY" We all know, there's been several who have fallen for this scam.

I'll not miss the BOI, but it has been a great tool in outing scammers, liars, and thieves.

Old 01-14-2020, 08:19 AM   #22
PMHerps
I told him my uncle who works for the FBI would handle the transaction for me... for some reason he didn't get back to me.. LOL

Old 01-14-2020, 10:11 PM   #23
MichaelS
I got a message from them today. I think I'll message them to pay by postal money order or paypal.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:17 PM   #24
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS View Post
I got a message from them today. I think I'll message them to pay by postal money order or paypal.

He's busy, busy, busy........Throw enough mud, some will stick.

Old 01-16-2020, 01:59 PM   #25
MichaelS
I got this today...Hi,

Your payment has been sent but there is something i think i must bring to your notice. I just found out that my Assistant overpaid you. The payment meant for another item was made out in your name and sent to you.

However I want to believe I wont have a problem with you on this.Once you receive the payment, Please proceed to the bank and cash the payment,

deduct your money and I will let you know what to do with the balance. I hope I can fully trust you with this? I will await your response on this so my mind can be at ease.

Thanks.

Old 01-16-2020, 02:17 PM   #26
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS View Post
I got this today...Hi,

Your payment has been sent but there is something i think i must bring to your notice. I just found out that my Assistant overpaid you. The payment meant for another item was made out in your name and sent to you.

However I want to believe I wont have a problem with you on this.Once you receive the payment, Please proceed to the bank and cash the payment,

deduct your money and I will let you know what to do with the balance. I hope I can fully trust you with this? I will await your response on this so my mind can be at ease.

Thanks.

Look familiar? This scammer is Unbelievable..

Again, I'll post photos of the check when it arrives....

Subject: Re: 1.1 2019 C. Conspicuosa
Date: January 13, 2020 at 2:40:28 PM CST
To: Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com>

Hi,

Thanks.

Old 01-16-2020, 06:13 PM   #27
WebSlave
I had someone try to pull something similar on me many years ago. What I did was to keep coming up with excuses about why the shipment didn't go out yesterday as plan. Dragged it on for a week or three. Then told him it had shipped! Then kept on coming up with confusion on why he hadn't received it yet. Then finally said I was going to send out another shipment, since the first one obviously was lost. And again, not understanding how the shipper could screw up a second shipment. And I didn't have a clue about why the tracking number wasn't working for him...

I hope it drove him crazy.

Old 01-16-2020, 06:17 PM   #28
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I had someone try to pull something similar on me many years ago. What I did was to keep coming up with excuses about why the shipment didn't go out yesterday as plan. Dragged it on for a week or three. Then told him it had shipped! Then kept on coming up with confusion on why he hadn't received it yet. Then finally said I was going to send out another shipment, since the first one obviously was lost. And again, not understanding how the shipper could screw up a second shipment. And I didn't have a clue about why the tracking number wasn't working for him...

I hope it drove him crazy.

Way to go my friend! LMAO!

Old 01-18-2020, 09:04 AM   #29
mosreptiles
Have a check coming from him, thank you OP for posting this.

Old 01-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #30
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Look familiar? This scammer is Unbelievable..

Again, I'll post photos of the check when it arrives....

Date: January 13, 2020 at 2:40:28 PM CST

Hi,

Thanks.

It continues......

Date: January 22, 2020 at 1:09:29 AM CST

I called the post office and i was told the delay is from one of their hubs. You will get it any time soon. Thanks once again for your patience and understanding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
yi xu