Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2018, 12:00 AM   #51
Candipatton
I didn’t demand him at all. He tells people I forced him or demanded when that definitely isn’t true. We talked for 2 weeks about my order (which was the beginning of December) before I even made my 1st payment. He already set the date to January 3rd to ship out our orders so he knew way in advance and he also knew I live in Chicago and the weather gets pretty cold in January. I’ll find those screenshots also, it takes a bit cause there is a lot to look through. Here is another part of my messages with him. Here you can see he asked if he was sending them that night, and me asking if he was. Then asking about heat packs again. Kait is the person I paid him to ship her turtles to. Also I told him yes go ahead and ship cause he kept turning every message around, and making it about Cristin.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #52
Candipatton
Screenshots showing he already planned the date to ship.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2018, 12:48 AM   #53
caffeinecynic
Sorry, am I given to understand that he was selling in the state of Florida without a class 3 license and got caught? And that a FWC individual "warned" him that he'd been reported? I might be misunderstanding - but selling any exotics in Florida without a license is illegal.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:19 AM   #54
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Sorry, am I given to understand that he was selling in the state of Florida without a class 3 license and got caught? And that a FWC individual "warned" him that he'd been reported? I might be misunderstanding - but selling any exotics in Florida without a license is illegal.

We didn’t know he wasn’t licensed at the time. I also just recently found out that that red Ear sliders were illegal to sell in Florida. However I was told that albinos can be sold as well as morphs. He claims the one he gifted me is a 66% het. So I’m not sure. I did just call fish and wildlife again to verify and they are going to look into it.
The first time they were called was right after we received the turtles and they were dead. An officer went out, but claims he found nothing wrong. Now I find out (or from what Anthony says) a retired officer tipped him off, about the visit so he was prepared I guess.
FWL knows about this also now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-12-2018, 02:19 AM   #55
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
We didn’t know he wasn’t licensed at the time. I also just recently found out that that red Ear sliders were illegal to sell in Florida. However I was told that albinos can be sold as well as morphs. He claims the one he gifted me is a 66% het. So I’m not sure. I did just call fish and wildlife again to verify and they are going to look into it.
The first time they were called was right after we received the turtles and they were dead. An officer went out, but claims he found nothing wrong. Now I find out (or from what Anthony says) a retired officer tipped him off, about the visit so he was prepared I guess.
FWL knows about this also now.

It is not the buyer's responsibility to know the state laws of the seller imo. That's the seller's responsibility. But it is illegal to sell exotics in Florida without a class 3 license, and those screenshots sure implicate him as selling without one (to me).

I'm not 100% sure on red-ear slider laws. To my knowledge they are illegal, but I am not a turtle person.

Old 06-12-2018, 03:11 AM   #56
Candipatton
This is from the same chat Christin posted above which is dated February 6th. I cropped out others names so it doesn’t involve people not involved. But he wasn’t licensed at the time of sell. I don’t really know the Florida state law on there rules about turtles either. Florida fish and wildlife are informed of this now also

I also didn’t say a word to this man or about this man for over 2 months. The only time he was mentioned by me in private chats was when all these threats he kept making on his main Facebook page kept getting posted. And then I only talked to those involved. I was told by my bank that I shouldn’t have any communication with him while they were investigating

Old 06-12-2018, 03:13 AM   #57
Candipatton
Sorry I don’t think the screenshot posted if not here it is
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #58
MikeCurtin
Please correct anything that is wrong:

1. Anthony Leverock sent out animals in lower than ideal temps, with an excess number of heat packs, with the knowledge of recipients.

2. In retaliation for DOA's, he was reported for having an expired Class 3 license.

3. Both he and buyers bad mouthed and threatened each other and he cut off communication.

I don't know that I would want to do business with anyone involved here.

Old 06-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #59
J9turtlepower
You were spot on right up until #3 after that Anthony stated to slander everyone involved. Blamed the dead turtles on me then proceeded to make a webpage about me in attempt to get me fired from my nursing job while continuing to slander and threaten. Pics of my address posted, pics of my sisters, talking about my mother all of whole he has never met nor had anything to do with our transaction. I actually had to go to an investigation on my nursing license to prove I did not make this webpage. I'm not asking anyone to do business with me only warning of what could happen when dealing with Mr Leverock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post

1. Anthony Leverock sent out animals in lower than ideal temps, with an excess number of heat packs, with the knowledge of recipients.

2. In retaliation for DOA's, he was reported for having an expired Class 3 license.

3. Both he and buyers bad mouthed and threatened each other and he cut off communication.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-12-2018, 07:36 PM   #60
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post

I will answer each question for you.

1. Yes Anthony sent out animals in lower temps. However he knew my temps and know what city I live in. We talked for 2 weeks about my albino before I actually made the first payment. He should know (as the seller) that my temps were way to cold to ship. He also not only asked myself about how many heat packs to use but a separate conversation with Cristin about it and 3 others as there was also a group chat set up over this. I’m not a breeder and I don’t ship live animals, never have and probably never will, so heat packs are something I know nothing about. I told him use his best judgment since he should know and he charged me for a 4th heat pack he used on mine and the other shipment I paid shipping for.

2. He was reported to fish and wildlife. However I’m not the one that reported him, so I can’t answer that question for you.
We also didn’t know he was not licensed as he claimed he is retired and now breeds reptiles as a living. Per Florida rules you have to be licensed and he also talks a good game and claims to know many many people. How are we to know?

3. I am a buyer and I never bad talked him until I received my turtle dead and the other deathly ill. I took my ill one to the vet as a responsible pet owner should and that’s when I was told by a PROFESSIONAL that they didn’t get sick nor die during this shipment. My vet seen both the ill one and the dead one. Even after that I said I didn’t believe he would send it dead, but after he got upset about it, I then changed my opinion on that.
I sent him a message via paypal orders before I actually filed a claim and dispute. He blocked me and I waited 2 weeks for him to calm down. Once he started speaking my name in other groups, stating I forced him and I’m the idiot for having it shipped I then filed my dispute.
I have won this refund 2 times now. Because he failed to provide proof the first time then appealed my banks decision. I countered him with 173 documents proving my case and just won again.

It’s your opinion and your untitled to it. If you wouldn’t do business with me that’s fine and I respect that
But I never once threatened that man and I won’t. He knows everything I said I was gonna do, I did. I went the legal way about it, while he made up story’s and lies and slander my name. So yes I called him out on it. And I’ll continue to because being quiet and hoping he will let it go doesn’t work. I tried that already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!