Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:39 PM   #51
scootsandscales2001
I Myself Have Had Dealings With Steve Baker In The Past And Current Dealings With Shannon Payne . The Fact That Everyone Is Failing To See Is That They Are Two Different People.i Was Really Impressed By The Turtles I Had Recived From Her I Thought She Packed Eveything Up Nicely, Shipped Promptly, And Was Very Proffessional.you Can't Judge One Person On Another Ones Mistakes...
We Are What We Repeatally Do; Excellence Then Is A Habit Not An Act...
-aristole
This Looks Like A Bunch Of Men That Got There Egos Hurt That Have Nothing Better To Do Then Harrass A Young Girl Trying To Clear Her Name From Her Old Boyfriends Shame.for Those Who Know Her Will Say Shes A Good Preson Thats Just Had It Rough .i Got That From Talking To Her.shes A Good Person In My Book And I Will Buy From Her Again .no Complaints Here!
Janet Miller
Reptile Refuge
79061 Gordon Rd
Jacksonville, Fl.32221

Old 02-08-2007, 03:24 PM   #52
herphuntinchicksc
kmurphy

yes i did not want to be involved i was only 17 at the time and have never been in trouble before then you get people like alan bosch that automatically your guilty by association(example: all this b/s on the forums) and i got scared but once the detectives reasured me what was going on then as i have said i told then everything i knew from the begining which wasnt that much because i never even seen the reptiles i seen the kids with a bag then overheard the conversation and told them to get out of my booth yes i agree that was stupid on my part not to tell but i did my time for that and i learned so now its time to move on! shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #53
kmurphy
Quote:
yes i did not want to be involved i was only 17 at the time and have never been in trouble before then you get people like alan bosch that automatically your guilty by association(example: all this b/s on the forums) and i got scared but once the detectives reasured me what was going on then as i have said i told then everything i knew from the begining which wasnt that much because i never even seen the reptiles i seen the kids with a bag then overheard the conversation and told them to get out of my booth yes i agree that was stupid on my part not to tell but i did my time for that and i learned so now its time to move on! shannon
Maybe I was a little harsh. It is difficult though to hear of someone that knows of animals being stolen and does nothing. Basically the "authorities" don't really care too much about us reptile people so we have watch out for ourselves.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #54
herphuntinchicksc
thanks for the compassion . and please understand i was young ! and now i am trying to move on and make a good name for myself and support my 2 week old son ! but it is hard when a GHOST like i said before keeps following me ! i am sure i am not the only person on here at 17 who was scared of telling on someone ! but as an adult i will keep trying to move on with my life like everyone needs to do from time to time ! thank you shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #55
Gecko_Den
Shannon just as an FYI, it is spelled "debts" not "depts". I know it has zilch to do with the thread, or your circumstance, but it hurts my eyes every time you type it...

Old 02-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #56
herphuntinchicksc
hahaha thank you i knew it looked funny sorry about that
thank you shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #57
reptiledealer
Shannon Payne

I do not know about nor can I speak for anyone else on this thread, but I will not let go of this issue until I am paid my money, that Steve and Shannon as a pair stole from me. I will be a ghost that will hopefully cost you much future business and stop anyone else from being ROBED of there animals or money.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:39 PM   #58
herphuntinchicksc
chris you are not the ghost i was talking about it is steve that keeps hauntting me ! thanks shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 07:27 PM   #59
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
hahaha thank you i knew it looked funny sorry about that
thank you shannon
What I find even more interesting, not necessarily in a good way either, is this quote that I stumbled upon from an earlier post in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven baker
anyway how did me oweing lee and chris money change into me being a theif ? i didnt know that depts ment you were a theif ? if thats the case then im in alot of trouble with the water , power companys and the land lord ,every month !
So you and Steven both have the same odd way of spelling the word "debt"?

If I was the suspicious type I might think that one of you is posting as the other....

Old 02-08-2007, 07:36 PM   #60
floridaboy85
Neither of them like to use capital letters either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!