Inquiry Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #101
Cat_72
LOL, here we go again with "the wolves".....

It doesn't take much, really, to appear professional while shoveling a load of BS.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #102
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
LOL, here we go again with "the wolves".....

It doesn't take much, really, to appear professional while shoveling a load of BS.
Well, you're right.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:11 AM   #103
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Stonegate View Post
Offer stands, Einstein collective.
I'll assume that this refers to Chris' offer to have people come to his facility...rather than your inane offer to go if we collect $500 to pay your way. You're awfully quick to criticize, Mr Stonegate...if you want somebody to go check things out, drag your butt over there.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #104
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
Problem is (besides all of the previously mentioned reasons why a visit to his place wouldn't prove much), for any of us to believe what was "found" there, the visit would have to be conducted by someone we felt was trustworthy, ethical, and honest. Someone like Harald, who I believe was involved in the discussion at an earlier point.

If anything, while I have had differences of opinion with John before, John is brutally honest. I would trust his impression of what he saw there....you, well......not so much.

But again, bickering amongst ourselves solves nothing.
What in the Hell does "bickering amongst ourselves" mean? I don't know you from Adam.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:44 AM   #105
ophidile
Aww Chris, you were doing so well! (in replying here, at least)
Oh well.
For the industry's sake I hope he's serious about trying to be legit, and gets some BP experts in to properly ID things, etc.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #106
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'll assume that this refers to Chris' offer to have people come to his facility...rather than your inane offer to go if we collect $500 to pay your way. You're awfully quick to criticize, Mr Stonegate...if you want somebody to go check things out, drag your butt over there.
I wasn't that quick, Mr Moore. My "inane" offer is what is is. Now you can shut the Hell up, and stop trying to to act intelligent.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #107
jasballs
Quote:
I wasn't that quick, Mr Moore. My "inane" offer is what is is. Now you can shut the Hell up, and stop trying to to act intelligent.
Dude, You can talk shit to me when ever the hell you want, HHMOORE is a Mod here Show some respect DOUCHE!

Old 12-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #108
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Dude, You can talk shit to me when ever the hell you want, HHMOORE is a Mod here Show some respect DOUCHE!
I think Harald is more than capable of handling his affairs without your help.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:03 AM   #109
critical bill
Quote:
I think Harald is more than capable of handling his affairs without your help.
You seem very cranky lately and desperate to have some company. You're sounding awful girly, Bill. Man-up and talk about whats bugging you or go see a gynecologist.

Old 12-14-2008, 04:30 AM   #110
Uroboros
So, no buying anything from Stonegate or Chris, check.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons