Inquiry Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #141
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Stonegate View Post
Well, maybe simple to you. I would like to see the genetic evidence that this is true.
Would you like me to post a pic of an Ivory? I am not sure how else I can post this proof.

There are tons of ball Pythons that people label Yellow Belly to get an extra buck. But There are Poven lines of Yellow Belly(het Ivory) snakes.

I believe it was Snake Keeper that Proved out the Yellow Belly. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #142
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Thank you my friend.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #143
norsmis
Quote:
You mean the half assed research posted posted on the net? If you're such an effining experrt, why don't you point me to the right place?
And if you are such an "effining" expert, you could find it yourself... after all, you did study Mendelian genetics... you should know all kinds of genetics sites....

Old 12-14-2008, 08:34 PM   #144
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
Since it seems to be such a controversial issue I removed the 'desert ghosts' for now. I'll post some pics/video tomorrow (as explained earlier this weekend), and then everyone is welcome to give their feedback.
If you can answer my question that would be nice of you.

Is your Desert Ghost Yellowbelly a proven trait of both morphs or are they Wild Caught never bred in captivity animals?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #145
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis View Post
So you are defending someone that has shown no proof to back up his claims on what premises?
Ron, you seem like a nice guy. Don't make me bitch slap you.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #146
norsmis
Quote:
Ron, you seem like a nice guy. Don't make me bitch slap you.
Mr. Stonegate, dont take this thread off topic with your childish banter.... answer the questions... or do you have something to hide?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #147
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Mr. Stonegate, dont take this thread off topic with your childish banter.... answer the questions... or do you have something to hide?
Well, OK. Do you have anything to add about ball python genetics?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:42 PM   #148
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
Since it seems to be such a controversial issue I removed the 'desert ghosts' for now. I'll post some pics/video tomorrow (as explained earlier this weekend), and then everyone is welcome to give their feedback.
Chris,

While you are at it you may want to rephrase or remove alltogether the reference to the genetic stripe you have in your page. The picture posted corresponds to a normal bal python with limited striping and not a genetic stripe morph (proven hereditary trait).

Quote:
Description: Genetic striped ball pythons are most notable recognized by their solid or slightly broken stripe directly down their back. Usually it is a solid yellow or black stripe marked by reduced patterns on the sides. Price: $150-$500
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #149
norsmis
Quote:
Well, OK. Do you have anything to add about ball python genetics?
I never claimed to have studied genetics.... you did. I thought maybe you had proof to back up Chris' claims about his fresh imports since you feel the need to defend him here. Are you one of the scientists that works in Chris' lab?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:50 PM   #150
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
I never claimed to have studied genetics.... you did. I thought maybe you had proof to back up Chris' claims about his fresh imports since you feel the need to defend him here. Are you one of the scientists that works in Chris' lab?
Yes, it's true I have studied genetics. No, it's not true I am defending anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons