Inquiry Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:39 AM   #161
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Stop being so nice to the jackass and just open the door with his head as you're throwing him out. No one is going to miss him or think you're just being a meanie.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:42 AM   #162
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Stop being so nice to the jackass and just open the door with his head as you're throwing him out. No one is going to miss him or think you're just being a meanie.
Thank you, Harald. And Critical Bill, Nobody is going to miss your sorry ass when you get the official bumrush.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:18 AM   #163
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Stonegate View Post
Critical Bill, Nobody is going to miss your sorry ass when you get the official bumrush.
Maybe so, maybe that's my fate. But one thing in my favor, I've never solicited my fellow members for $500 bucks to go check out some space cadets menagerie of psychedelic glowing animals along with his pot growing contraptions. That would be on you, genius.

While no one may ever miss me, its going to be hard for most to forget what a whiny little jackass girl you really turned out to be.

Suck on that, Bill.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #164
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Maybe so, maybe that's my fate. But one thing in my favor, I've never solicited my fellow members for $500 bucks to go check out some space cadets menagerie of psychedelic glowing animals along with his pot growing contraptions. That would be on you, genius.

While no one may ever miss me, its going to be hard for most to forget what a whiny little jackass girl you really turned out to be.

Suck on that, Bill.

Oh, for eff sake, that's the best you got? You are embarrassing both me and my friends.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:41 AM   #165
hhmoore
Chuck, Bill - separate corners....
I don't care if you two PM each other til your fingers are worn down to bloody stumps, or you start a knock down drag out in **HELL**....but your pi$$ing match isn't contributing to this thread. Take it elsewhere.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:01 AM   #166
critical bill
Quote:
Oh, for eff sake, that's the best you got? You are embarrassing both me and my friends.
Why would I waste my best on you Bill? I think you're an idiot, not a scumbag.

I'm just laying it out for you as I see it. And as I see it, you're a little butt hurt right now because Rich told you to piss off when you were whining about leaving this site. I think you're just sticking around to annoy as many people as you can until you're shown the door.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:03 AM   #167
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Chuck, Bill - separate corners....
I don't care if you two PM each other til your fingers are worn down to bloody stumps, or you start a knock down drag out in **HELL**....but your pi$$ing match isn't contributing to this thread. Take it elsewhere.
Sure.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:32 AM   #168
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Ok, I did that. All I found was a bunch of breeders with a a bunch of anecdotal info.

Maybe you could point me to a site that tells me about the results of breeding my my yellow crested ivory to my triple het reverse black hat semi albino near ghost.

I agree Chris is probably trying to pull a fast one here, but guys like you make it too easy.
I may be mistaken but the answer to your question would have to be supplied by anecdotal info. You have asked a specific question about combining specific morphs.

http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/ma...ven_traits.asp

The link above gives a very solid overview.

And incidentally Bill. Guys like you make it even easier by focusing on things other than the issue. As I said, the genetics exist and are common knowledge on the proven traits such as the one you questioned. That is not the issue at hand.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #169
Gary O
Chris

my question is not a hard question to answer.

A) Gary they are both proven i bred her and got Ivories and desert Ghosts

B) Gary she is Wild Caught and never bred in captivity so I am not sure if it will produce what I said.

C) I was just hoping to pull a fast one

You can circle one just post A, B, or C.... I do not care but without an answer I will be forced to form an opinion becuase you will not answer. Being truthful will get you farther then being quite IMO.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #170
NathanLedet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Chris

my question is not a hard question to answer.

A) Gary they are both proven i bred her and got Ivories and desert Ghosts

B) Gary she is Wild Caught and never bred in captivity so I am not sure if it will produce what I said.

C) I was just hoping to pull a fast one

You can circle one just post A, B, or C.... I do not care but without an answer I will be forced to form an opinion becuase you will not answer. Being truthful will get you farther then being quite IMO.
x2....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons