Bad Guy beware panther16 ryan tammerap1@sbcglobal.net liar flybynight bait & switch conartist - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
oldworldlife
Angry beware panther16 ryan tammerap1@sbcglobal.net liar flybynight bait & switch conartist

I brought a female panther chameleon on the 17th I payed $60 for overnight delivery on the 21st panther16 stated he's was

"Im shipping him out today.
Ill be sending you a tracking number once its shipped "

I took off of work the 22nd and sat by the door all day and nothing I then pmed and email panther16 and emailed him and I got no response in till friday at 9:38 pm in which he stated that "She got delivered"

Which was not true of course The truth was he mailed her snail mail through the USPS I had to go there saturday to pick her up the shipping cost for her was $16.02

not the $60 I was charge for the overnight delivery

here is a list of the PM's

PIC#3
3 month Alpha Female Red Bar Blue Body $180 plus shipping.

is this girl still for sale do you take paypal ?

Yes she is for sale and also the last female. I can do her for $180 + shipping. What is your zip code so I can let you know how much shipping will be .

Thanks,
Ryan

Corey 54220

Hi Corey,

Shipping would be $60 for overnight priority delivery.
Please let me know if you'd lke to go further

Originally Posted by oldworldlife
Corey 54220

yes! is it $240 and whats your paypal adress[/quote]

Hi cory I just got your message. Send the money to this PayPal account:

Tammerap1@sbcglobal.net
$240Total: Shipping Included

Call or text me @ 714-345-9750

Quote:
money sent ship mon or tues whatever works for you .
thanks

Cool. Just received your PayPal. I should send it tuesday since it would take a day or 2 to clear in my account.

What kind of calcium do you feed your Cham?

like what brand name ? I use two ones made by zoomed like reptivite the other the other is a blue can reptical or something close to that
I use them about once a week .

I should send it tuesday since it would take a day or 2 to clear in my account
sorry I thought I sent it as an instant transfer[/quote]

You are supposed to give them calcium every day and calcium d3 and vitamins twice a week. I'm going to give you some repshy calcium plus. This stuff is the best on the market. Instead of switching supplements all the time, repashy has all the nutrients in one. So therefor you don't need to be going back an forth. All you do is dust your feeders every time with the repashy.

Quote:
the reason I switch is cause one is calcium and one is vitamins/calcium

The correct way is calcium every feeding and calcium w D3 and vitamins twice a month. The cool thing about repast is that everything is balanced so you can give this to him every feeding and not have to switch to different ones. Repashy is the best stuff out there, it's talked about a lot on the forums here. I am willing to give you some for free to try it out .
Quote:
Did that clear your acount yet ?

yes it cleared.

Quote:
what day are you going to ship ?

Im shipping him out today.
Ill be sending you a tracking number once its shipped

Quote:
SO WHATS UP??????????????

She got delivered

Quote:
She got delivered where ??? Not here !!! What was the tracking number ?who signed for her and what address did you send her to ?

Tracking number em550828632us

Look at the teacking.. It was at your house this morning and no one was there. That isnt my fault. Someone should be there to recieve the package
Quote:
She got delivered where ??? Not here !!! What was the tracking number ?who signed for her and what address did you send her to ?

You need to get to your post office asap tomorrow morning

I payed for overnight shipping on wed I was home all day thursday I didn't pay $60 to pick her up two days late at the POST OFFICE I payed $60 and shipping was $16 you need to refunded me the $44

he never answered me back after this
the poor little girl was lucky to be a live

I don't know Ryan's last name but here is his avatar picture everyone beware
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Lucille
If you paid for overnight you should have gotten overnight. If you checked the tracking number you might have gotten her or made arrangements on the 23rd when she was out for delivery. He should refund you the extra you paid for overnight. Glad she is OK.

EM550828632US
Express Mail®
Delivered
March 24, 2012, 9:34 am
MANITOWOC, WI 54220
Guaranteed By:
March 23, 2012, 3:00 PM
Proof of Delivery
Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)
March 23, 2012, 9:44 am
MANITOWOC, WI 54220
Out for Delivery
March 23, 2012, 8:59 am
MANITOWOC, WI 54220
Sorting Complete
March 23, 2012, 8:49 am
MANITOWOC, WI 54220
Arrival at Post Office
March 23, 2012, 5:46 am
MANITOWOC, WI 54220
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012, 11:44 pm
GREEN BAY, WI 54303
Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 22, 2012
GREEN BAY, WI 54303
March 22, 2012, 8:38 am
GREEN BAY, WI 54303
Depart USPS Sort Facility
March 21, 2012
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715
March 21, 2012, 3:38 pm
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715
Acceptance
March 21, 2012, 2:27 pm
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, CA 91748

Old 03-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
JColt
What an inconsiderate jerk and money hungry. Risk animals well being and not give a crap if some one takes off work or arranges there day to receive something over a lousy 44.00

Way too many creeps in this hobby. Glad you got it ok eventually and good luck getting funds back.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
oldworldlife
if he would have even just given me the tracking # I would have know and at least pick her up on time or took the right day off and been home $60 for $16 its just sad what people will do for a dime.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
Slim
Have you made him aware of this thread?

Old 03-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
Focal
I can't find a panther16 on here. Sorry if I missed it, but do you have a link to the ad or the forum/classified that this took place on? What's Ryan's last name?

Old 03-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
Focal
Is it Ryan Braun?

Old 03-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
oldworldlife
the base ball player ???? NO he wouldn't rip people off for $44

I don't know his last name he was on a chameleon forum
chameleonforum.com I think I'll check

he hasn't responded since I asked for $44 shipping refund

I will get a link to his ad after work tonight

Old 03-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
oldworldlife
http://www.chameleonforums.com/ambil...osey-bs-77967/

Did not want to make you guys wait

here shes #3pic $180 + $60 for overnight shipping

Old 03-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
AGoodwin
I did a reverse email lookup and found this Facebook page. From the picture it seems to be the same person.

http://www.facebook.com/tammerap1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!