Bad Guy MIMIKOS1 or Pete Mimikos sorry individual - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #21
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by texascobra View Post
lance did you ever get in contact with john? just curious
Are you referring to me, as Lance, because my screen name is lanceheads?

If so, no I did not talk to John, and I am the promoter of the San Antonio show to which you refer to when you met Peter.

I know Peter, and he is a vendor there and he will be vending at my show this weekend in Live Oak.

You are welcome at the show, however, please don't come and cause trouble or confront Peter. Take it outside please.

Randal Berry

Old 11-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #22
texascobra
thank you i realised i misread your post and confused you with tim cole. but i dont think he wants to repeat what John told him. im calling john to see if he'd mind posting here to support me. i will definatly not be confronting anyone, i dont deal with living animals anymore. but i may go to shake your hand so you can see a face to the name. will you be avalable?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #23
Tim Cole
Quote:
thank you i realised i misread your post and confused you with tim cole. but i dont think he wants to repeat what John told him. im calling john to see if he'd mind posting here to support me. i will definatly not be confronting anyone, i dont deal with living animals anymore. but i may go to shake your hand so you can see a face to the name. will you be avalable?
Rules of this forum do not allow third party quotes. And I don't believe John wants to get involved.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #24
texascobra
thanks tim, i am trying to convince him to put in his own story. however what i say is true. pete may not DARE take advantage of those of you who have more popularity in the animal buisness, i would like anyone who may know if he has sold any of my snakes or skeletons or even my equipment to please please let me know i would appreciate it very much, this is my website, i use to do this for a living and he has stolen it. everything. just imagine yourself in my shoes now that i am unable to do this work anymore. naturalskeleton.com
-Denise

Old 11-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #25
Mruro
Pete's Defense

Sorry about your mis dealings with Pete, but i dealt with him in 2007 and found him to be very truthful. I purchased an adult tortoise from him and paid close to $2000.00 dollars. I had never met or heard of Pete before this so, I was very apprehensive at first, but he assured me about the animal. When I got the animal it was heavy as a brick, and looked like he described it. It did have some worms, but this was fixed with a little medicine. I know this doesn't help your case Denise, but I had to give my two cents since I had dealings with him also. Good Luck

Old 11-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #26
lanceheads
Quote:
Uh, please don't confuse me with Tim Cole!
I'm better looking!

Randal Berry

Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #27
texascobra
i regret not meeting you, i have heard alot about you, i am glad that there are some good people out there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!