Good Guy Jerry Cross, Mineapolis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
whimpyguns
Jerry Cross, Mineapolis

i made a recent purchase from Jerry Cross of mineapolis, one female albino ball python. Jerry went well above and beyond with excellent communication, kept promises, professional packing & shipping. he sent complete feed/shed charts, and several follow up emails checking to make sure i was content and all was well with the animal. several days later he followed up again to check on her.
i look forward to doing future transactions with Jerry and recommend him to anyone interested in his animals.
mike mcmullen

Old 09-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
khoffman
i sold jerry a couple het stripe boys last year he came over and picked them up drove from MN he was a pleasure to deal with.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
whimpyguns
WOW! A month later jerry sends me an email....."Mike, I overcharged you $10.00 for shipping, please send paypal info so I can refund your money."
Now this a good guy in our hobby, what else can i say?
thanx again Jerry,
Mike

Old 11-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
Keefer's Reptiles
Great Breeder

Jerry is one of the best guys to deal with on here. I bought four het pied ball pythons from him. I got them for a GREAT price. When I found that he was selling them I didn't have all the money to get them from him. He held them for me for two weeks until I had the money to buy them. Because I had just started a new job. I sent him the money on a Friday and he sent them right out on Monday. When I got them I was very happy with what I had gotten. All four are very healthy and eating like pigs. I have had them for two weeks now and have had no problems out of them. I'm very happy with the purchase and would buy from Jerry again. He is a great person! Thanks again Jerry for everything.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
BallPython777
I have to agree with the prior posts. Jerry is a great guy, you`ll never have any problems dealing with him. A real class act.
Mark Petros

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!