Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
MikeRusso
In light of this new information... I will repeat the same question... And, this time PLEASE answer this question 100% HONESTLY...

Were you posting animals for someone else, posting as another person, or letting someone else use your account??

Be honest now!!!

~ Mike Russo

Old 10-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #12
critical bill
I have to get in touch with TruTV and see if I can get a series going on Worlds Dumbest Reptile Sellers.

I'll tell you for sure....there isn't gonna be many re-run episodes. No shortage of fresh material at all.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #13
kylemillsap
Rich , that is quite a coincidence . You and Barry Lambert have the same IP address. I'm sure you didn't realize you were on his computer when you placed those ads! Honest mistake.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemillsap View Post
Rich , that is quite a coincidence . You and Barry Lambert have the same IP address. I'm sure you didn't realize you were on his computer when you placed those ads! Honest mistake.
Too funny. LOL

Old 10-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #15
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I have to get in touch with TruTV and see if I can get a series going on Worlds Dumbest Reptile Sellers.

I'll tell you for sure....there isn't gonna be many re-run episodes. No shortage of fresh material at all.

I'll watch it!

I guess this will be a short thread.

Way to

Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #16
brd7666
People who keep changing their name or have numerous names are generaly scum bags.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kingsnake for banning you.

Kingsnake, thank you, job well done.

I will also say that I wish Fauna would ban you and who you were last week and who you are going to be next week.

Do you sometimes get confused when you are one person on one day and then someone else on the next day?

I am going to be nice and defend you here. Maybe you have a multiple personalty disorder, in which case, I hope you see a doctor. Maybe you can still be helped.

People like you give the entire reptile community a black eye. Do yourself a favor, go out and get a real job. Look at the bright side, if you took all your names and got a job for each one, you would be rolling in the money.

Brian Dierking

Old 10-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #17
MikeRusso
Hey wait up guys... The OP (insert real name here) might have a good explanation for this whole issue...

Maybe and just maybe when the OP purchased a bunch of animals to "resell" and just happened to start a new sellers account on Kingsnake.com at the exact time he may also have liked Mr Lambert's house and computer SO much that he bought that stuff too..
This would also explain the IP address mess that obviously Jeff "mistakenly" caught him in as well..

Hey you never know..

~ Mike Russo

Old 10-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
bodaciousboas
First off Barry you just got F#$%. Crazy computer geeks and there IP adress searches. Secondly I happen to be a good friend of barry's and I will tell you all he is a very honorable stand up guy. The reason he was banned from Kingsnake was not because he did something shady or rip someone off. He was banned because of something that happened years prior to him being kicked off. It seems that kingsnake might even go as far as kicking you off for having unpaid parking tickets. For barry's privacy I will not go into details about what happened, But its unjustified and fueled by a napoleon complex.
I try not to get caught up in drama, but when a guy who is actually very reasonable and fair and runs a legit operation is getting called "scum" Just because he is trying to bamboozle a reptile web site I will chime in. Just remember this is not watergate! And before you label someone A fraud or a crook, Look at his track record... Barry has some of the nicest turtles/tortoises in CA. He has sold hundreds of animals to very satisfied customers. He stands behind and guarantees all his animals.
Matt Thaoms

Old 10-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #19
Spectrum Reptiles
I can explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
In the interests of fairness and credibility, please explain the following possible coincidence...
Hi Rich,

I can explain...Rich Montoya and his son being the new wave of interested hobbyists came over last night, looking at animals, talking shop, etc...He expressed his discontent with being banned from KS and had never heard of the BOI on fauna. So, being the helpful guy that I am, I sat him down in front of my computer and turned him loose while I cleaned.

Not only would any posts on KS show an IP coming from HIS house, but any future ones on fauna would also. I see your point though...very suspect in appearance...... Rich is a guy who lives here in town and bought some animals from me at wholesale and thought he'd get a KS account. I am still Barry(Spectrum Reptiles) and I'm still a bit confused as to why he got banned, but knowing how the "KS police" are, it doesn't surprise me. I gave him his $100 that Barringer wouldn't refund just because he knew me. I didn't know I had spies on the lookout for me..HA HA! Rich is a real person and if your ever in San Diego, I'll introduce you to him.

On another note, I had emailed Jeff showing him a post on his own site where the very well known seller is offering some VERY expensive animals on KS that are not his at all and is posting them for another party in another state. I could care less about what people do, but I did care to see what type of integrity Jeff had and what he'd do about that. I wanted to see if he would stay true to his own TOS regardless of who posts, but just as I thought, he didn't terminate that persons account. Many of our own peers have pushed VERY good people out of this hobby over politics. It's also the reason why all these new laws will slowly start being passed prohibiting us keeping herps. We can't get 10 of us reptile people to get into a room and agree on the same thing to save our lives. I know of 2 guys who have successfully bred some of the rarest turtles on a reg basis only to just pull out altogether and not want to be a part of this hobby. Sad.......

Nobody's busted Kelli....Just guilty by association I guess.......I just hope Fauna visitors will not fall into the same catagory as KS and attend "witch hunts" against other folks...

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #20
Spectrum Reptiles
P.S. Thank you Matt for jumping in. You didn't have to do that.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!