Bad Guy Kingsnake.com/Jeff Barringer/ Bad business!! Legal? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #41
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
I'm not going to put up my private info to satisfy your cravings for drama.
Barry Lambert

Well that's sort of odd you would say that, because I asked that Richard do that, but you're responding to it as though I asked you to do it.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #42
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Well that's sort of odd you would say that, because I asked that Richard do that, but you're responding to it as though I asked you to do it.
Detective Chuck....Aren't you getting tired of this dragging on and on? I am. I'm just saying that I'm not going to post my drivers license nor will I force Richard to put his DL online over him posting animals on KS! Thats all. I wouldn't ask you to post yours...I really don't care. This isn't about someone getting shafted and a wrong that needs to be right. I'm just not going to put my info on a public forum in this situation. I told you how I'd settle that. Now, if you don't want to travel to San Diego to satisfy your inner turmoil about this, then it's on you now. I'm done....

P.S. Thanks Clay for your support!!

Barry Lambert

Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMreps View Post
Feel free to add your opinions and advice.

Thanks,
Rich Montoya
RM Reps
Rich, where did you go bro?

Why is someone else answering all the questions directed to you?

Old 10-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
Spectrum Reptiles
Some people have to work Ed.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Some people have to work Ed.
Wow, you guys aren't good freinds but you sort of know everything about him, like his work schedule.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #46
JG1153
Quote:
What I find so funny is that all this drama is over someone posting animals for sale!! Who cares!! If it were about a scam or someone getting screwed, I'd do what I'd have to, to make things right or clear the air, but I'm not going to put up my private info to satisfy your cravings for drama. Want my SS# also? Why don't you put more effort into something more meaningful?.....

Barry Lambert
Now I'm not taking sides just yet but I do find this "Freudian Slip" quite odd. I don't believe anyone has asked for Barry's personal info as we know he exist. Also having " Rich " simply sign up from a different IP address is not going to cut it since Barry could simply go over to the public library or hotel parking lot and sign up as him and a separate IP address would pop up, or one of your friends Barry could sign up at their home with that acccount and at the same time you could sign up from your home with your account. So unfortunately this isn't going to cut it as a different IP address at this point isn't really going to prove anything.

plus there is the fact that everytime you sign up he signs off. I understand he probably works but then why is HE not answering all these questions instead of YOU. I mean he obviously has time since he's been looking at this thread and technically it's his thread not yours. lastly you said he's not your friend but you"re merely friendly with each other and yet you seem to be extremely zealous about defending him like he's family or something. Like I said I'm not taking sides just yet but unfortunately he got himself into this situation so it's his responsibility to prove he exist beyond a doubt not yours.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #47
mvite
OK, OK--

Let's get back on track.

To the OP, is it possible that you were listing your KS.com ads from Mr. Lambert's house as well? That could have been the snafu right there.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #48
Spectrum Reptiles
Chuck.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Wow, you guys aren't good freinds but you sort of know everything about him, like his work schedule.
Are you kidding me? It's the middle of the day and he works and can't sit on here all day like you I guess. I already sent him a text to get online and see what's unfolded since he got on last night. He said he would. What more do you want? Do you owe Barringer something or he holding something over you to be soo glued to this thread. I'm only replying each time because I get a darn email sent to my phone everytime someone posts on here about all this. Wholly smoke........

Barry

Old 10-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #49
critical bill
Quote:
Are you kidding me? It's the middle of the day and he works and can't sit on here all day like you I guess. I already sent him a text to get online and see what's unfolded since he got on last night. He said he would. What more do you want? Do you owe Barringer something or he holding something over you to be soo glued to this thread. I'm only replying each time because I get a darn email sent to my phone everytime someone posts on here about all this. Wholly smoke........

Barry
I don't know why you keep replying and keep stating and reiterating your innocence, because this really has nothing to do with you anymore. Its Rich that has to answer for the mix-up and choose whether or not he wants to clear his name by providing his credentials for verification.

Maybe you feel bad for getting him involved? Or maybe you feel compelled to reply because he is really you..and so you're taking the questions aimed at and for him personally.

And I'm not actually the only person that feels this way, so why are you getting on just me for it?

Old 10-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #50
JordanAng420
"Rich" was reading this thread again and dissappeared...suprise suprise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!