Debra @ Camlon Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2003, 03:41 AM   #1
Cobra
Thumbs up Debra @ Camlon Reptiles

A+++++++++ Service and Qaulity!

I purchased a 03 1.0 100% het Albino Ball Python from them and he is awsome in attitude and pattern, I am VERY happy with him .

I had a problem with the shipment (Airbornes Fault), Debra was very helpfull in finding out what happend also with the sale. The Bp arived alive and well thanks to thier excellent packing.

I would defanly purchase from them again!

Thanks

Cobra (Jeramy Ogden)

Old 08-11-2003, 12:27 AM   #2
Python Dreams
I would not worry about a thing with Debra and Diana at Camlon. They are great people.... I always have babbled Ball Pythons with them, at the IRBA shows, and have bought a beautiful little piggie girl 100% het for albino from them. They also stopped by my apartment and gave me a second opinion on my Ball's that I've sexed (first time sexing, was correct) :-) , then tutored me in popping the young. Thanks for all the help Camlon!!!!
Tom Baker

Old 12-19-2006, 03:39 PM   #3
BryonsBoas
While I'm out visiting Laura ( the other half of B&L ) in Cali a meeting was scheduled to check out / pick up some displays from Debrah. Debrah met us at the halfway point and had everything cased up and ready to go. 1 display had a crack in it and not only did Debrah point this out in e-mail and in person , she had the case marked as well. Debrah was very upfront about anything ( cracks , cleaning , etc. ) we would need to know and even brought another case to show us how they were packed for shipping.

Overall we were really impressed with the way everything went and were very happy to get the displays at a very good price. Thanks to Debra and Camlon for a great transaction.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #4
JCCS
I just bought a beautiful Ghost Boa from Debra. Easy transaction and awesome animal.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 12-19-2006, 09:34 PM   #5
LadyOhh
Debbie has always been so nice at the IRBA shows, and I have a great fat female Cinny produced from her that I won at PIJAC in Anahiem. They are great people to work with, and are very nice to talk to.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #6
khoffman
I just wanted to let everyone know i picked up a male gstripe from debra and diane and he looks great shipping was great everything was great. Id recommend them to anyone thanks again ladies

Old 04-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #7
Python Dreams
You have nothing to worry about when dealing with Camlon!
Tom Baker

Old 04-26-2008, 03:11 AM   #8
mistysprouse
I bought a 100% het for albino female back in 04 it was a late 03 snake

they were very easy to deal with and friendly. They even held the snake for a few weeks till we could meet at the IRBA show for pick up.

Only downside is the female will only eat mice no matter what I have done. But I did go in knowing she was a mouser before I purchased

I hope to prove this snake out this up coming season.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #9
Naples9
I never really post on here, but I do like to give accolades to people who are top notch. I've bought 3 Ball Python morphs from Deb @ Camlon and everything went great. She was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Everything came packed perfectly, labeled, with an invoice. They always return phone calls and e-mails and have top notch animals. Thanks again for everything in the past, and I look forward to doing business with you again!

-Mark

Old 02-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
axeman
Great service

Just received a reduced pattern butter from Debra @ Camlon Reptiles. Awesome, both in service and the quality of animal. Debra held onto the snake until the weather was better then shipped as soon as the weather cleared. I highly recommend Camlon. A+++++. Thank you Debra.

Donnie Laurent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!