INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:19 PM   #51
jasballs
Quote:
Whoa.... looks like a nice cooincidence I stumbled upon, I looked at the source of the ghireptiles site that tim B. made to blast matt and found a very nice tidbit...
Well Chris, If this turns out to be true, You and everyone else here have my appologies for sticking my nose in !

Old 12-06-2005, 09:30 PM   #52
Chameleon Company
Just read the entire thread start to finish, and by mid-thread I was all ready to say as others have "no harm, no foul", but that all should be wary if considering a deal with anyone who hides behind such a cloak. I was also ready to say that some folks have too much time on their hands. But it seems things just took some time to simmer and cook, a few ingredients were added mid-baste, and my compliments to the chef!

Old 12-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #53
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Whoa.... looks like a nice cooincidence I stumbled upon, I looked at the source of the ghireptiles site that tim B. made to blast matt and found a very nice tidbit...

look at the source html for both that site and the snowballs site, BOTH are being hosted on freewebs and have the same template code... same meber id too. damn..... matt was right.
Nice find Chris.... I think that removes all doubt and puts the nails in the coffin.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:37 PM   #54
Chris@TSE
Thanks Sammy. Not so sad now is it?

ttyl

Old 12-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #55
Cat_72
Well heck....there goes my, "Benefit of the doubt" theory again.

Pftht.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:48 PM   #56
nicolai
snowballsballpythons owner
IP address = 65.31.0.54
OrgName: Road Runner
OrgID: RRMA
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

Old 12-06-2005, 09:49 PM   #57
KelliH
Quote:
Well heck....there goes my, "Benefit of the doubt" theory again.
Man... don't you hate it when that happens? lol

Old 12-06-2005, 10:03 PM   #58
nicolai
Domain Name: ARBOREALSETC.COM
Administrative Contact : Pruett, Bobby
Technical Contact :
Network Solutions, LLC.
customerservice@networksolutions.com
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025

cpe-65-31-0-54.insight.res.rr.com

Old 12-06-2005, 10:17 PM   #59
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Man... don't you hate it when that happens? lol

Old 12-06-2005, 10:35 PM   #60
Powderfinger
Can someone link the Tim Bowles bad guy thread?? I have spent 30 minutes searching, and haven't found it yet...

I have no idea who Tim Bowles is, but since I stuck my neck out for "Snowballs" right to privacy, I feel I should be punished with learning about him...lol

Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!