INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2005, 10:49 PM   #62
Chris@TSE
and another...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=ARBOREALS

have fun, there are tons more.....

Old 12-07-2005, 01:07 AM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Unfortunately, He will not be able to view most of the links because they are in the Hell Forum.

Old 12-07-2005, 11:13 AM   #64
Griz
Good catch guys. Although, it would have been nice if someone's "suspicions" would have been PM'd to me beforehand so that I would not have wasted my breath!

Griz

Old 12-07-2005, 11:32 AM   #65
Chris@TSE
i must have missed the memo where people were required to contact other members of the forums with gossip or unproven suspicions so those others can avoid making themselves look like asses when threads took a surprising turn. i need to get me a new secretary darnit! lol

just goes to show you that sometimes its better to sit back and watch things unfold, inquiries are threads created to obtain information, this one in particular was posted by Matt in order to obtain information about someone who seemed to have a retail oriented site but declined to tell anyone even the least bit about himself on his site and numerous public forums when asked..... the inquiry was quite legitimate yet people decided to begin taking sides before facts were in, just turned out that in this particular situation he got much more than he bargained for.... seems snowballs declined to give out this information because in reality he was Mr lowlife himself, Tim bowles..... explains why he was hiding his information from everyone now doesn't it? I'm sure Matt probably had his suspicions after that fake ghireptiles site popped up and it looked similar, but why voice a concern or suspicion with no proof? He stuck with a legitimate line of questioning, a simple inquiry asking for information on someone with a site directed towards business.

so, someone going to try telling me that as long as he's not selling anything its quite alright that Tim masquerades under hidden identities trying to build up a name in order to eventually re-enter the marketplace and scam more people?

Didn't think so...

Thanks for everyones participation, this is surely a homerun for the BOI

Old 12-07-2005, 11:59 AM   #66
Ghi Reptiles
This kind of stuff gets to me...

When asked for his name, Snowballs gave one forum owner the name 'Tim'. When the owner of a website that is linked on snowballsballpythons.com asked Snowballs for his name, he replied with 'Jean'...yes Jean, as in a female, not Gene like a man would spell it.

Now Snowballs deleted his Guestbook for this reason:
Quote:
Due to some very sad, pathetic degenerates that can't behave themselves in a civil environment and are bent on causing trouble, I have taken down the guest book. Fear not, I have their IP numbers (205.188.116.65), and will be forwarding it along to their ISP abuse departments. It wont be long before they are off the net all together and we all will be rid of them once and for all.

Sorry it has come to this, but low class degenerates will not be tolerated on our site or in our community.
Now here is the definition of degenerate: A person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.

So if I am the degenerate, why does this guy who is claiming to be a woman to one person, have a sexually explicit avatar of a woman on two different forums? I don't get it...

Same old guy, same old routine, and same story.

Old 12-07-2005, 12:31 PM   #67
Laura Fopiano
Wow Matt

Nice er websight. Sorry but I needed a good laugh! I especially liked the "mug shot" forum. They seem to be really busy little bee's stinging you every chance they get. On a more serious note, is there a way that they can be stopped from doing this to you??

Old 12-07-2005, 01:07 PM   #68
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Laura,

The website has just been shut down by the host company. I had a talk with them and explained what was going on. This is the second website that these guys have forcibly had shut down. Anybody that spends that much time on me because I caught them ripping me off, needs to get a life and just deal with their guilt on their own.

Old 12-07-2005, 01:39 PM   #69
BenSiegelReptiles
zoinks shaggy--the mystery has been solved--good job!

Old 12-07-2005, 02:51 PM   #70
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
i must have missed the memo where people were required to contact other members of the forums with gossip or unproven suspicions so those others can avoid making themselves look like asses when threads took a surprising turn. i need to get me a new secretary darnit! lol
I think most everyone here would take exception to this line of thought. Yes, we are all glad that this worked out but in general, the way it was approached on this board was very poor. Had this not turned out to be Tim, or had this occurred with someone else, then this does make the BOI look like an uncontrolled witch hunt.

I don't think anyone here looked like an ass for taking exception to the witch hunt in the beginning. However, had this not turned out to be Tim then I do know of a few that would have appeared foolish. Regardless, my previous post was meant in jest and I am glad that this worked out.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!