For Sale RedDesertFlame - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
Gina Gauvin
Arrow RedDesertFlame

Here's a pic of a 7 wk old juvenile. They're all healthy, chubby, and perfect. Raised on greens, veggies, and crickets. Coloring is a little darker red and gold, then in the pics. Probable male.

$75. plus shipping!

Overnight express UPS. Packed carefully! Guaranteed to arrive safely and healthy!

Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
Gina Gauvin
Thumbs up Pics of last years juvi's..

These are my juvi's from last year, and what they look like now...
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
Gina Gauvin
Stop! Here's a few more pics..

I have 9 of these available! Males have blue spots, while females have pink spots on their tail base. I will put up more pics as I soon as I can. They are more vibrant than the pics! These are all going to be beauties!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
Gina Gauvin
Thumbs up Still available!

These red flamers are well started at almost 10wks, 7 inches and 6-10grams! I'm trying to get new pics, but they keep shedding on me, so as they get done I'll work on it.
I'm lowering the price on the males to $60. each. And not because of quality, but because I have too many to start seperating. Everybody still has all their nice red coloring, and more!
Here's a few more pics of last season's hold backs from the same pair of parent's. I can't hold back anymore of these this year!
Top pic is of what's available this year. 2nd, 3rd and 4th pics are of last years hold back's Valentina, Hunter and SweetScarlet.

Thanks for your interest!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread