About the Neil Gubitz PI report. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 06:22 AM   #51
John Apple
Hey Upstates
As many thing that you pointed out as 'fishy'...there are that many if not more to the contrary................................but ....but...I see your being objective

Old 07-08-2003, 07:21 AM   #52
Julie Moore
Thank you Rich for finally posting the report.

Quote:
Given your reputation, and the fact that you and Neil seem to be buddies, I wonder how objective your take on that actually was.
Just my .02, but coming from someone who is not "pro" or "anti" Neil (just trying to keep an open mind) there are just way too many inconsistancies (sp?) in the report to conclude anything specific. The report aside, this board alone has proven what a liar and fraud Neil is, however contrary to my previous belief, that doesn't mean he robbed his own store. Like I said though - just my .02 - I'm off to get another cup of coffee and get ready for work. . .

Old 07-08-2003, 10:09 AM   #53
Darin Chappell
I agree. The report did NOT prove that Neil robbed his own store. If there was PROOF, Neil would now be in jail.

The report DOES prove, however, that Neil is a lying weasel who cannot be trusted at all. Anyone who sees anything contrary than that, either has not read the report with comprehension, does not understand what "liar" means, or shares the same character flaw.

Care to respond to THAT issue, Upstate??? Is Neil a proven LIAR from that report? Will you call your buddy what he is, or will you allow yourself to be identified by your silence for what YOU are?

Old 07-08-2003, 12:27 PM   #54
gila7150
Quote:
if someone robbed me I would come up with every enemy or problem customer I ever had too.
Even NYPD doesn't have the resources to investigate that many leads!

Old 07-08-2003, 02:01 PM   #55
thomas davis
well,well

thanks richz for posting the report,it does show what a liar niel really is,in allot of ways,,,and who really cares whether he robbed the store himself? he dug his own grave,with his own actions and his own words,IMHO,only a fool would do business w/him,and hey upstate "birds of a feather" huh?,,,, thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 07-08-2003, 02:28 PM   #56
sputnik
Neil should team up with Upstate exotics to form the ultimate *BAD BUSINESS*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread