Inquiry ACdabeast ( Alex Conover ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
chainslayer
ACdabeast ( Alex Conover )

Im not sure if Im posting this in the correct spot as Im not trying to start something. Just seeing if any one has ever done any business with this guy (Just signed up this month) cause his last thread for a female spider 100% het desert ghost seemed alittle weird to me. He stated that he had a desert spider x spider and was selling a spider 100% het desert ghost. He posted two pics and in the second one there was an id card that said FS-PH-DG. Which i understood as Female spider possible het desert ghost. I replied to his thread and asked for pics of the deset spider. 1) Because I wanted to see what a desert spider looks like 2) Because I didnt understand where the ghost was coming from. Acouple hours after I asked for pics the thread was deleted. Seemed a little fishy.

Again, hope I have this in the right spot.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
chainslayer
Someone let me know if Im crazy and just seeing things or If it really does seem odd.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Royal Morphz
Cameron a Desert Ghost is a line of Ghosts produced by the Bells. a Desert Ghost Spider would be a recessive and a codom not to be confused with the Desert Spider which is a double codom animal. I can't speak on the ad as I didn't see it but I thought I would explain that there is a ghost line called a Desert Ghost.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!