Reptilian Dreams Mike Greathouse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #1
David Boggs
Reptilian Dreams Mike Steakhouse

What an awesome breeder of red foot torts. Mike is a very professional and just plain nice guy. My questions were answered fast and he was most pleasent through out our transaction. He really loves his torts and even included a pic of my tort so I could show him off without taking him out of the house. I highly recommend Mike for dependability, professionalism, and herps that look even better in person. Thanks for your time. David

Old 06-03-2004, 11:42 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
David,

Yes I absolutely agree with you. A while ago I bought an incredible looking Argentine boa from him. Great service and one of the most professional shipping procedures out there.

One thing though, it's Greathouse and not Steakhouse!

Regards,

Dan

Old 06-04-2004, 05:44 AM   #3
kevin - ectothermics
Mike is an excellent breeder, a responsible, ethical member of this community and they love those torts like family! His business sense and style are head and shoulders above most and he always over delivers.

Two thumbs up for Mr Greathouse!
K

Old 06-27-2004, 12:03 PM   #4
Winter
Great guy

I just recently had my first experience dealing with Mike Greathouse @ Reptilian Dreams and I am very impressed with how smooth our transaction is going and also simply what a pleasure he is to deal with. The payment he sent for the pair of boas I sold him came very quickly and he has kept in close contact with me through the entire process. I have no doubts that this BCI pair will have a great home and I would highly recommend Mike to anyone considering doing business with him.

Lauren Rost

Old 01-20-2005, 11:03 PM   #5
SPJ
Excellent to deal with.
I recently purchased a female dumeril's from him. She arrived in perfect condition and was even better looking in person than in the pics. He packs his animals very well and answers all questions very quickly.
You can buy with confidence from Mike. Definitely one of the good guys.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:49 AM   #6
Greg Riso
Thumbs up Mike Greathouse is Definitely

a great guy to do business with. I've always had excellent transactions with him and certainly hope to do business with him again soon. There are certain people I never hesitate to work with and Mike is one of them. I can't wait until his '05 offspring arrive. Please shoot me birth announcements as they come Mike. Here's to a good season!

Old 01-21-2005, 11:55 AM   #7
gmherps
Mike is definetly a great guy.

Old 01-21-2005, 12:06 PM   #8
Lucille
While I have not purchased from Mike, I have communicated with him via email on several occasions. Not only is he a staunch supporter of Fauna, he is also bright, ethical, and a nice person. I would not hesitate to do business with someone of this high quality.

Old 01-21-2005, 01:08 PM   #9
Mike Greathouse
Thank you everyone. Your kind words are most appreciated.

...and Greg R., I've got some "special" projects that should prove out this year. I'll keep you posted.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:23 AM   #10
akazookeeper
great guy

hey,

this guy is great.i just recently purchase a western hognose snake before christmas adn the transaction was eonderful and fast. i had no problems and i recommend that evryone should do business with this guy.he must really love what he does because he is grreat.thank you mike for doing such good business.

david maier

kfsm-maierdavid@gaggle.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!