Bad Guy AC Reptiles - Anthony Caponetto VERY HARASSING! etc - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #21
johnnamy
[quote=ajc;1698458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

You're a real treat, Ed. You're a known bad guy, and you have the nerve to say that because I didn't fall for one of your scams? Good to see you're still up to your same old stunts.
Funny you dont have time to read all this but have time to continue to bash other people. This just shows how low you really are.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:21 PM   #22
Ed Clark
Unbelievable Anthony, absolutely unbelievable!

Old 03-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #23
hypocamaro
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic
OP's responsibility to FIGURE THAT SNAKE OUT AND GET IT FEEDING!

You may need a Hamster, Gerbil or a flying bird to get it going... Sorry!

If you don't know what you have to do with a reptile to get it 'running flawlessly,' stop keeping REPTILES!

They are being killed in record numbers by NOOBS DAILY!

EXCUSE ME!? I have owned thousands of reptiles. I got him feeding but is it not the first thing you ask when you get an animal? What does it eat and don't you ask live or f\t? So am I supposed to just start guessing which I did with a f/t which I have over 600 of in my chest freezer? This isn't about the snake eating and also if you claim ph wouldn't you like paperwork from a "reputable" breeder in case you ever sell it?

REALLY... thousands?! So you are saying THOUSANDS of reptiles? Hmmm, its starting to stink of BS around here.

THOUSANDS? And noone knows who the heck you are but you have kept thousands? I hate to sound so repetitive... but thousands?

Fine.. I have kept a bizillion, my girlfriend is a model, and I am a gyno to the prettiest woman on earth. Since, we are afterall, currently in fantasy land.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #24
johnnamy
So why didn't you answer my calls today Anthony?! Ive provided you everything. Feel free to check out my massive eBay accounts both my personal and company. 1 bad feedback due to post office under charging me .83 and putting it on the buyer and he never contacted me to ask to reimburse. 0 for bidding and that includes transactions over 3,000.00 for a motorcycle. Seriously Anthony I make more in a year than you do total sales not just profit in two to three years. My wifes job at the sheriffs dept pays probably close to what you make we aren't worried about 142.00

Old 03-27-2014, 08:27 PM   #25
hypocamaro
Completed
Details Payment To Anthony Caponetto 11225486699225 -$10,000,000,000,00USD
Select record 27 March, 2014 Payment to
ACreptiles.com

Anthony Please check your paypal. I just sent you all this for all your stuff!

Old 03-27-2014, 08:27 PM   #26
Clawsonreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnamy View Post
I working for a fortune 500 company as a commercial consultant, my wife is a sheriffs for montgomery county sheriffs dept, . . .

. . . I am talking to our union lawyer at work, and she is speaking with the DA this evening to see what can be done about our number being posted.
Please post all relevant evidence as screen shots, including the actual paypal receipt for your payment that seems lost. Also how exactly does a commercial consultant have a "Union Lawyer?" What are you expecting to have the lawyer do? He hash't violated any laws by posting your information on the web, are you claiming you have been stolen from? Or are you just being vindictive?

again please post screen shots of actual evidence.

Thanks

Old 03-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #27
laterob
Well, seems like a he said/ she said at this point. John, it might be a good idea now to post the screenshots from your PayPal account. Use Paint to cover any personal information. If you post the charge reversal, that'd be good too.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #28
Amelanistic Orca
John Moore=DRAMA KING/NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER

Old 03-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #29
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocamaro View Post
Completed
Details Payment To Anthony Caponetto 11225486699225 -$10,000,000,000,00USD
Select record 27 March, 2014 Payment to
ACreptiles.com

Anthony Please check your paypal. I just sent you all this for all your stuff!
No need. I'll take your word for it. Shipping tomorrow OK?

Old 03-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #30
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnamy View Post
So why didn't you answer my calls today Anthony?! Ive provided you everything. Feel free to check out my massive eBay accounts both my personal and company. 1 bad feedback due to post office under charging me .83 and putting it on the buyer and he never contacted me to ask to reimburse. 0 for bidding and that includes transactions over 3,000.00 for a motorcycle. Seriously Anthony I make more in a year than you do total sales not just profit in two to three years. My wifes job at the sheriffs dept pays probably close to what you make we aren't worried about 142.00
You already wasted 4 hours of my time last night. Isn't that good enough?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!