Bad Guy AC Reptiles - Anthony Caponetto VERY HARASSING! etc - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #41
johnnamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocamaro View Post
Oh now hes a millionaire who has had THOUSANDS of reptiles! I need a shovel to clear this thread of all this BS!
Boy Anthony you got all your cronies to join in congrats. A bunch of people bashing me is so much better looking and if anyone read they would realize this has nothing to do with a snake eating its how I was treated while trying to track down a payment and then verbally abused. I don't know how to use PhotoShop nor have I ever claimed to be a millionaire when I get home I will be happy to take screen shots but you same people talking negatively to me about me in defense will claim I just photoshopped it anyways. What is it you want proof of? That Anthony is verbally abusive as this what this post was about.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:22 PM   #42
johnnamy
If you would like I can be childish and everyone I know post about Anthony but that solves nothing. All you did was have a bunch of friends which no doubt we all know u have had many good transactions but it sounds like whenever someone complains they are bashed and belittled.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #43
laterob
John, I look forward to the proof that you paid.

In the meantime, accusing everyone here of being in league with AC is a horrible move to make.

You brought a complaint forward. At this point, it looks like you have been less than forthcoming with details.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #44
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros View Post
If someone was saying ANYTHING bad about me I'd sure want to read it all and defend anything I could.
I read for about one minute and saw enough…he added some colorful language and such, which was no surprise after the lies after lies he was emailing me last night. When I say he's a pathological liar, I mean exactly that - go look it up on Wikipedia for a good explanation.

The reality is I'm not worried because I know this guy is a liar, and I know what kind of operation I run. I have nothing to hide, and am quite proud of the crew of great people I have assembled to help me run it. We sold over 6,000 geckos last year (could have sold more if we had them), so that's a WHOLE LOT of customers who know the truth about me and my operation.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #45
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnamy View Post
If you would like I can be childish and everyone I know post about Anthony but that solves nothing. All you did was have a bunch of friends which no doubt we all know u have had many good transactions but it sounds like whenever someone complains they are bashed and belittled.
LOL - The only thing I'm hoping for is that my friends DON'T see this. I don't need friends to back me up…there are plenty of intelligent people here right now who can see right through your charade.

For the record, I've sold about 30,000 animals to date, and this has got to be the absolute craziest thing I have ever had happen in over a decade of selling reptiles online. Congratulations!!!

Old 03-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #46
johnnamy
Right. My complaint is that he was verbally harassing and unprofessional. Read the topic. And I have been bashed because of my income, claim of animals ive owned, being told I'm complaining because of a snake not feeding etc. So I'm being attacked further by other people. I'm heading home from work using my cell phone to response. THE ONLY claim I had was that Anthony was verbally abusive and harassing. Never doubted his animals. Husbandry etc. His cresteds from pics seem second to none, the ones I've owned were great. The python was beautiful!!! But if there is one discrepancy that I didn't even bring up he gets verbally abusive.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:38 PM   #47
johnnamy
And to be honest the whole issue probably was it was paid under Amys account but he had escalated it to such an extent that I was too angry to even bother looking at the time. This is something that was easily solved by I was called a liar before even responding. Please tell me how any of you would have responded to Anthony calling you a liar and then getting defensive BC I asked what he was feeding. This is all coming down to Anthony got upset because I called him out about his customer service and lack of response on his auction page. And he overreacted. Plain and simple.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #48
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnamy View Post
Right. My complaint is that he was verbally harassing and unprofessional. Read the topic. And I have been bashed because of my income, claim of animals ive owned, being told I'm complaining because of a snake not feeding etc. So I'm being attacked further by other people. I'm heading home from work using my cell phone to response. THE ONLY claim I had was that Anthony was verbally abusive and harassing. Never doubted his animals. Husbandry etc. His cresteds from pics seem second to none, the ones I've owned were great. The python was beautiful!!! But if there is one discrepancy that I didn't even bring up he gets verbally abusive.
You just keep leaving out the part about you apparently trying to scam me, or whatever the hell made you try to claim you made payment when you did not.

You started by calling me an a$$hole and threatening to bring this up here when I told you I didn't believe you because there was no record of anything you said you did. Instead of giving me proof, you just did this circle talk thing you're doing here.

I finally got fed up after 4 hours of searching for transactions and emails that don't exist…so yeah, I let everyone on FB know not to mess with you.

So yeah, I outed you. Guilty as charged.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #49
johnnamy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
I read for about one minute and saw enough…he added some colorful language and such, which was no surprise after the lies after lies he was emailing me last night. When I say he's a pathological liar, I mean exactly that - go look it up on Wikipedia for a good explanation.

The reality is I'm not worried because I know this guy is a liar, and I know what kind of operation I run. I have nothing to hide, and am quite proud of the crew of great people I have assembled to help me run it. We sold over 6,000 geckos last year (could have sold more if we had them), so that's a WHOLE LOT of customers who know the truth about me and my operation.
Please Anthony provide where ive added colorful language. That was all you and am happy to take screen shots of where I added you swearing. I personally rarely swear and reading the cussing alone was offensive.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:46 PM   #50
johnnamy
Dude you were swearing at me for hours before I finally swore back and that was mild compared to what you called me. Anthony you are a creep and are sincerely one of the most terrible human beings I have ever felt with. If anyone is local to me on here I will do you one better you can come over and browse my emails and PayPal account directly. In fact if the owner of fauna or a moderator that the owner vouches for wants to get involved I would provide him with access to my account to verify this is not made up. If I don't follow through then you guys can make a decision but I will provide them my email and password which will be changed after they have had thirty minutes to browse my email account. PayPal receipt of payments will be in there as well as proof of refund AND most importantly to me all his abusive conversations unedited as they appear on here already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!