Reptile Basics (great service) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:53 PM   #1
KHGeckos
Reptile Basics (great service)

i ordered a couple of flexwatt heating tapes from Rich at Reptile Basics and he assembled it and shipped it out the very next day. A week later i ordered a Helix dbs1000 thermostat and it got to me 3 days later. He answers all your e-mails the same day, very helpful guy, and the quality of the product is what you would expect it to be. I higly recommend ordering from him for any of your reptile suppy needs

Old 12-20-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
USAGECKOS
I agree, I ordered a rack and some supplies from him, and he was very helpful with me as well. And, he is very quick at shipping

Old 12-20-2006, 01:45 PM   #3
Lauren Summey
That's wonderful to hear that you received your order so quickly.
Just out of curiousity, when did you order your thermostat? I ordered one from them (on 12-06-06) and have yet to recieve it... Of course I know that this is a VERY busy time of year for shipping, I'm just hoping it will be coming soon.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
lillyorchid
Rich is a GREAT guy! I've ordered a lot of supplies from him. I also get all my flex and tstat's from him too. He answers all your questions and ships your order the next day. I've gotten each and every order from him within 4 days from it being shipped.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:29 PM   #5
cris78
Rich is awesome..I have 2 of his racks, 2 thermostats and supplies..everytime I ordered ,it was here in 2 days. He answers all e-mails promply, and a great guy to do business with!

Old 12-20-2006, 03:40 PM   #6
trdhrdr007
I ordered some flex watt and wire/clip/insulator sets on Sunday, they got here today (Wed). Very fast shipping, good packaging and quality materials. The free assembly was an added bonus.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:28 PM   #7
KHGeckos
I placed my order on Dec 3rd. It shipped on the 4th and i recieved it on the 6th. Send him an e-mail Lauren, to make sure it was already shipped. He'll respond right away.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #8
Reptile Basics
Glad I read through this

Lauren should have had her stat 2 days later?? It seems to be in limbo and I had no idea she hadn't received it. Just gave her a call.
Thanks for all the compliments!
Rich Goldzung
Reptile Basics Inc

Old 12-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #9
Wilomn
Of course, rich also has the habit of advertising himself in the threads of other merchants, trying to make them look bad and himself look good, which, in my book, makes him a bit of a heel.

Glad you all got your stuff so quickly though, it's always nice to hear that even those with very poor manners and the morals of a cat in heat do come through.

Old 12-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #10
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Of course, rich also has the habit of advertising himself in the threads of other merchants, trying to make them look bad and himself look good, which, in my book, makes him a bit of a heel.
I thought that was in really poor taste myself.

I had previously done business with Reptile Basics, but based upon those antics I am seriously reconsidering any future purchases from them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!