what do girls look for most in a guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-23-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
beardedboy
what do girls look for most in a guy

just wondering what girls like about us

Old 04-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
Lucille
I really like that it is so easy to convince y'all that y'all are the mowers of yards, takers out of trash, makers of money, and fixers of cars.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:59 AM   #3
Fangthane
We put up enough of a fight to make you THINK we don't want to take out trash, now yards, etc. I imagine if I were married with children, I'd be looking for ANY excuse to get out! Wrenching on the ride or changing diapers..going to work or dealing with screaming kids...tough choice.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
lizardsister2
That kinda depends on the guy. There's at least something to like about most of y'all, but it's sometimes different from guy to guy. I like that men are often much more straight forward than women. I hate it when women are nice to your face and mean behind your back or when they want you to guess what the problem is. I try not to be like that, and I have way more male friends than female ones because I don't like dealing with it. Guys say, "such and such pisses me off." That's way more helpful.

I also like guys with integrity who live their lives according to some kind of belief system or moral code, although I don't require that it's necessarily like mine. And I like guys who will disagree with me. I hate whipped guys who just go along with whatever a girl says. Do it politely and respectfully, but if you disagree just disagree.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:16 AM   #5
scalesnstuff
In a guy

So based on the tow post from females so far, looks do not play a part.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:46 AM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalesnstuff
So based on the tow post from females so far, looks do not play a part.
I appreciate good looks. But other things are way more important. Integrity. Honesty. Taking out the trash.

I do think that basic hygiene can be important and affect 'looks'. Getting dirty from working on the car is one thing, but picking up dirty sweaty clothes off the floor and just wearing it again is another (I caught my teen doing this one time).

Old 04-24-2006, 11:52 AM   #7
scalesnstuff
lol

I still do that. Basic rules if it does not smell funny, its still good to wear.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #8
lizardsister2
The problem with that theory is that guys are not always the best judge of what smells funny.

I agree with Lucille. We notice looks, and you do have to have some degree of attraction to a person, but as long as the guy is neat and clean and not actually embarrassing in public, it doesn't play a huge role. I've dated guys who were pudgy(which is my preference), guys who were really skinny, short ones, tall ones, bald ones, hairy ones, older guys (again my preference), guys my age. And really I consider them all to be my type. It's just that my type has a lot more to do with a list of character traits than a list of physical traits.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #9
Fangthane
'The problem with that theory is that guys are not always the best judge of what smells funny." that's why I never leave home without a spritz of AXE. I'm not really a cologne kinda guy..but I have like 5 different kinds of Axe. Smelly guys should make friends with it.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #10
DoraDay
I don't care what someone looks like. We're all ugly by the time we're 50. I care about personality. Which is probably why I'm still looking. I love goofy, funny guys. I'd take someone that has a kind heart over someone who looks like Brad Pitt any day.

I've had guy friends who lay their dirty clothes out so that they can air out. After about a day or two, the clothes are concidered clean again, because they're not smelly. Men amaze me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!