1.1 Breeder Corns, Fluorescent het for Zig Zag female, het for zig zag male. CHEAP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
Sand&SunReptile
1.1 Breeder Corns, Fluorescent het for Zig Zag female, het for zig zag male. CHEAP!

Hey Everyone,.
I've been offering these guys for sale for a little while, they started at 300, which got no hits, I was just testing the water there. I then lowered them too 150, 50% lower than my original price. Now, I am taking the best offer. It can be 150, it can be lower, or higher, I dont care, just make it REASONABLE!
These guys are for pickup at the White Plains, NY Reptile expo only.
I am taking offers between now, and Saturday morningish. The highest bidder from there will be notified, and the snakes are theirs.
The male is over 4 ft, slamming adult mice, and has taken rats. He is a normal, 100% healthy, and handleable.

The female is also over 4ft, a fluorescent, has laid 2 clutches this season, it was her FIRST season. I got 21 viable eggs, and 2 slugs over the course of her breeding. She take adult mice, never tried rats with her. She is also handleable, but watch out during feeding time LOL.
I can include a hide log, 100gallon reptarium, and a kitty litter pan, which has been their water bowl, since being purchased from the store. NEVER USED FOR CATS LOL!
That will be thrown in if your offer is 175, or higher.
This pair is also het for zig zag. 40% of the offspring were zig zag babies.
Thanks, email me with your offers, don't hesitate to make any offer you see fit. Pictures available no later than friday night, unless you are 100% serious about buying them. THE WHITE PLAINS, NY SHOW IS THIS SUNDAY!!!!
SandanSunReptile@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
NorthernStar10
Corns

Michael,
I know this is an older ad, but do you have the 1.1 pair (het.
zig-zag--flourescents) left?
northernstar10@hotmail.com

Old 10-11-2004, 12:23 PM   #3
Blood Python171
What might be the problem

The problem might be that you will only take to the NY expo. I would have been interested if you would ship them. Thats propably the case with many other people that have looked at your thread.

Old 10-11-2004, 12:39 PM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
That probably is the problem.
But the thing is, Im not real comfortable with shipping. I could probably ship, but Im not around a lot in the week, so it'd be hard for me to get to the shipper anyhow.
Thats why I like to keep sales local.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2004, 01:13 PM   #5
Blood Python171
1.1 Flourescent corns

Thanks for replying. I was just looking for a large male for my 2 female amals.
~Matthew

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread