Bad Guy REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #31
Beardie
I just found this add post by brdy interesting...thought someof you who "sold" him beardies might want to check it out....
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=119589

It may not be anything but I thought I would link it in case someones missing animals might be listed there....

Its been awhile since I've posted anything so if I did something not allowed I please tell me and I will correct it asap!

Linda McBride

Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #32
ChamLvr
First off, I couldnt understand a word in those emails..

Secondly, So the guy admits he has done wrong.. What has he done to right that wrong? Are any of the above animals that Ms. Linda posted any of your guys that he stole from you? Has this been pursued further? Did anyone pay with Paypal and take up a dispute? For the life of Me, I cannot understand why people would send a creature to someone PRIOR to them paying!? Granted, I know people who do send payment for something and then get the wrong thing or nothing at all (as many threads on BOI show)..But why would you trust someone to pay you for something after they have the product in their hands? I'm sorry but from where I am from, Trust has to be earned. I would be checking references (as Kevin did) and doing a GOOGLE search on that person's name and aliases! You would be amazed at what you can dig up on someone.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #33
swineb2
Thumbs up yeah

yeah completely.....this is the last time i'll ever be so ignorant lol....

Old 01-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #34
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamLvr View Post
I cannot understand why people would send a creature to someone PRIOR to them paying!?
In my case, I had talked to him sparatically for over a year ..

there was no boi thread on him at that time.

seemed like a nice kid.

People make mistakes, and learn from them.. (well, some learn .. like me :P)

Old 08-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #35
Miss Tuniwha
Update.

I see him online, and occasionally ask for an "update".. (an update because he says he was hospitalized and such, and that is why he is unable to pay. etc etc) Each time he says he will get me the money.

Yet seems he only wants to mail it to me.

Call me paranoid, but I do not feel comfortable just giving out my home address.

He claims he will find a way to paypal it to me, since he himself does not have a paypal account.

... I still wait.

Has anyone else made any progress??

Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #36
swineb2
lol any one heard from this guy? he called me a few months back claiming he was gonna send me money lol still nothing?

Old 01-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #37
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by swineb2 View Post
lol any one heard from this guy? he called me a few months back claiming he was gonna send me money lol still nothing?
he sends me IM's every now and then saying the same thing.. and has been doing so for nearly 2 years now..

Old 01-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #38
nixiefee
sending money

have him send to a different address ( a friend or someone that doesn't have reptiles or somesuch), and then pick up the money there (if her really does send). You could have a 3rd party mediator for it as well, send to a third party you trust, they send you the funds once they receive them.

Hope this idea helps
Chelsea Baker

Old 01-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #39
Otter_23
Unfortunately I don't think he is going to send anyone money. At the end when I was dealing with him he was just way to shadey. I would just add him to the list of people to never do business with because you will just end up angry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!