Inquiry Richmond Constrictors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
munchkin1020
Richmond Constrictors

anybody dealt with Richmond contrictors
Thanks

Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
HerpKeeperVA
I purchased a hatchling female Dumeril's Boa from him, I believe it was in 2006. He had them at a really good price and lives about 2 hours from me, so I contacted him. I picked her up in person, and still kick myself for not checking her over better than I did. At the time she looked good externally so I took her. On the way home I noticed she was making a raspy sound when she breathed (no snot bubbles or open mouth) When I picked her up we met at a gas station next to a highway, so maybe that's why I didn't pick up on the noise she made. When I got home I emailed him to let him know that I thought she had a URI. He told me that she seemed fine that morning, and to up the temps in her enclosure a bit and it would go away. I called our vet on Monday to have her looked at. She was supposed to go in the next morning, but wound up dying that night. I emailed him that day, and again a week later to let him know that she had died, and never heard back. I should have pushed the issue harder, but at the time I just chalked it up to lesson learned.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
HerpKeeperVA
I posted an update on my post here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...257#post855257

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!