For Sale Black Tribal T-shirts and Hoodies from Python Passion - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
SnakeGirl3
Black Tribal T-shirts and Hoodies from Python Passion

I have my newest T-shirts printed and ready to ship! I am offering black 6 oz. 100% cotton T-shirts (available in unisex sizes Adult Small through Adult XXL), and black 50/50 cotton/poly blend hooded sweatshirts (available in unisex sizes Adult Medium through Adult XXL).

T-shirts are $20.00 each including shipping anywhere in the continental United States
Hoodies are $30.00 each including shipping anywhere in the continental United States

You may contact me direct through email at pythonpassion@charter.net, or order directly off my website at http://www.pythonpassion.com/apps/webstore/
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
SnakeGirl3
Bump.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!