Good Guy Brendon @ Kline Feeders ( bkline) Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
edf01
Brendon @ Kline Feeders ( bkline) Great Guy

Hello,
I recently done a trade with Brendon Kline( fauna user name bkline )- trading 3 female bps for an agreed upon value of frozen rodents.

I am picky with my frozen rodents- got bedding infested/poop infested frozen rodents before, and did not wish to get them again. I made sure I was crystal clear with this to Brendon, and when I picked up the rodents- they were very clean! The rodents also thawed out very well and were in great condition when I fed some to my snakes.

Communication was great throughout the whole process. He informed me if there was a shortage of a size I needed well in advance and was completely honest about it. He made sure I was completely satisfied with the trade. He was very professional throughout the whole PM exchange and at the show.

I will definitely order my frozen rodents needs through him in the future with confidence of receiving a great product.

Janet Kovacic

Old 01-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
elkmillbillyreptiles
Yes Brendon is the best. I order my stuff from him every week. He always hooks me up. Great guy.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
bkline
hey janet thanks for the nice words, the females i got from janet were aawesome and we have the next deal lined up in february.
dave i will see you sunday with hopefully some small rats

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!