Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2004, 04:23 AM   #191
Bringerofdoom
omg, i still read this, to still not find an answer from kevin.

how many threads this going to be again kevin?

you really seem to drag them out nicely in the mean time proving nothing at all. you posted a picture of your kid, quicker than you posting any proof on your behalf. you dont want to admit to the tracking number, cause you know you admit to a crime. am i right? shure i am.

i beleive you have shipped with delta in the past year. 9-12 months from the last reported shipping is within a year. unless you failed to understand it. you didnt say within the past month, 3months,6months. you plainly said year.

like i said before, you think its cute and cheap to risk innocent peoples lives. just wait till one escapes and bites someone, willing to bet we wont hear from you again. thats if the cops catch you, we all know you scumbags flee when the law is behind you.

Old 11-17-2004, 04:57 AM   #192
oreganus
Lightbulb actually.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
omg, i still read this, to still not find an answer from kevin.

how many threads this going to be again kevin?

>I figure with all of you morons we can get it at least up to 100

you really seem to drag them out nicely in the mean time proving nothing at all. you posted a picture of your kid, quicker than you posting any proof on your behalf. you dont want to admit to the tracking number, cause you know you admit to a crime. am i right? shure i am.

>Why do I have to prove anything or make any effort?? I didn't start this thread or make false accusations. If you are so convinced, why is it we still haven't gotten proof from the accuser? It was suppose to be posted two days ago, correct??

i beleive you have shipped with delta in the past year. 9-12 months from the last reported shipping is within a year. unless you failed to understand it. you didnt say within the past month, 3months,6months. you plainly said year.
>Why should I have to explain anything to you or any other person on here? If you want to know so bad, I just shipped yesterday. If you want to know how many times I shipped in the last year, I am sorry, but I will have to leave it at many many times.

like i said before, you think its cute and cheap to risk innocent peoples lives. just wait till one escapes and bites someone, willing to bet we wont hear from you again. thats if the cops catch you, we all know you scumbags flee when the law is behind you.
>I am not and I don't risk anyones lives, that is up to the individual to make an assesment on their own lives through their own choices. If you want to wait and see something bad, wait and see when one of these nonvenomoid sellers sells a minor or unskilled person a venomous reptile and it kills someone, that will shut the whole hobby down, but wait...I know....you don't want to talk about that because it wouldn't suite your mode of attack and your motives. You insist on making little taunts and calling people scumbags, but there are alot of people in this hobby that only own hots doing alot of illegal stuff, ask some of the people on this forum, I doubt if they will fess up to it, but they know what they do. Everyone has skeletons, don't try and act out the "my crap don't stink" play here.
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 05:30 AM   #193
Bringerofdoom
gee if only my comment was against the venemous snakes. i was merely refferring to your risking of ups and other package handler lives with your hackjob venemoids.

dont claim you didnt ship it ups either, there is plenty of proof to prove otherwise. you dont prove your end one bit at all. you respond to post's but with nothing new from the last time you responded.

Quote:
Why should I have to explain anything to you or any other person on here? If you want to know so bad, I just shipped yesterday. If you want to know how many times I shipped in the last year, I am sorry, but I will have to leave it at many many times.
Why should you prove it? gee i thought your name is on the line here. if you dont prove it you are a liar in everyones eyes. you let people say what they want, but you dont offer proof so everyone would shutup.

i dont care dont prove it, just makes me laugh that you keep posting to this and continuing it.

Old 11-17-2004, 07:49 AM   #194
bcfos
You know I can be a nice guy and avoid the venomoid issue and state what proof Jermey needs to show us to put this issue to rest. But for some reason Jermey hasn't been posting for a while.

But let me say this here and now. If it is proven Kevin did ship through UPS I will be one saddened person. That is just a stupid boneheaded move which will cause this hobby nothing but grief.

As for the tax evasion and other issues it is very easy to get what information you need on Kevin to give to the PROPER agencies so they can look into it further. Let those agencies investigate him because all we are doing making claims here is pissing in the wind. Don't claim something illegal and not do something to at least notify the PROPER agencies of suspected illegal activity. And this is very easy to do, just call 1-800-829-0433 which is the IRS fraud hotline. Give them Kevin's name, addy, DOB, and SS# along with the web site addy's where he is selling snakes and the IRS will do the rest when it comes time for him to file. Plus I know Kingscam would just love for the IRS to be asking for all records of sales for Kevin for the past 5 or so years.

Now granted the venomoid issue pisses me the hell off, and we all know Kevin does these, but what is the point in making my blood pressure rise in a debate with him over something we all know he will not stop unless made to stop. I do not agree with what he does just to turn a profit, but unless Stalin has been brought back from the dead and we are now a communist country he can do just about anything he wants to do be it legal or illegal (untill he is caught) because this is after all a free country.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:54 AM   #195
Mustangrde1
Oregon IRS

Eugene 300 Country Club Rd., Eugene, OR_ 97401 Monday-Friday_8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.(541) 465-6739

Oregon Veterinary Medical
Examining Board 800 NE Oregon St., Suite 407
Portland, Oregon 97232
E-mail the Board

Phone: 503-731-4051
Fax: 503-731-4207
Investigations: 503-731-8379

Requirements:
1. Graduate of a veterinary medical school accredited
by the AVMA, or if a foreign graduate:
Have a certificate from ECFVG, PAVE or other
equivalency program approved by the Board.
2. Passed the NBE/ CCT* or NAVLE and Juris Prudence
exams.
3. If you have less than one year's US experience, you
must obtain an Intern Permit and practice under the
supervision of an Oregon-licensed veterinarian for one
year (or the balance of a year). See details below.
LICENSING: This is the first step for all applicants. Complete and submit the application and fee. The Juris Prudence Exam will be sent to you to complete and return. When
you pass the JP test, you will be sent an activation form. You may not practice in Oregon until you activate your license or Intern Permit. Complete and send in the activation form, along with the $100 fee. Your Permanent License
or Intern Permit will be issued upon receipt of all necessary documentation. (NOTE: You do not need to activate your license until you plan to actually practice in Oregon. However, if you activate more than one year beyond your application date, you
will need to ask that "letters of good standing" be sent to Oregon from states/ provinces where you have been licensed, and you must provide proof of one year's active clinic practice, if not submitted with original application.

American Veterinary Medical Association Headquarters:
1931 North Meacham Road - Suite 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-925-8070, Fax: 847-925-1329
E-mail: avmainfo@avma.org

DEA Offices & Telephone Nos.
Bend—541-385-8798
Eugene—541-465-6861
Medford—541-776-4260
Portland—503-326-3371
Salem—503-399-5902

Oregon Fish and Wildlife
Headquarters:
3406 Cherry Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97303
Main phone 503-947-6000
Toll free 800-720-6339 (ODFW)
email: ODFW.info@state.or.us

United States fish and wildlife

CLARK R. BAVIN NATIONAL FISH AND WILDLIFE FORENSICS LABORATORYType of Station: LAW ENFORCEMENT
Region: National Programs (9)
State: OREGON

Contact Information:
Telephone: 541 482-4191
FAX: 541 482-4989

Mailing Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
ASHLAND, OREGON 97520-1310

Location Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET

Directions to the Office:
"1490 EAST MAIN STREET"

Old 11-17-2004, 09:56 AM   #196
thecobrakid
Re: Burger King Tells THE WHOPPER

"Keep trying, if you get one small box with a couple baby snakes in it, It can be a very low charge. I have paid around that for a box that came with From Ray and contained a baby king and a black spitter. I am not trying to drag Ray into this, I am merely giving an example. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about because you keep ranting about burgerboy and other childish taunts. I stand by my assesment of your intelligence."

Funny. Witty. I have shipped Baby snakes. You are so full of it. It does NOT Cost that little as you say. You are lying (again) I sent 2 baby boas from San Antonio to Santa Fe, last week. That cost cost $69.71 sent Priority 1. No, the shipment would say, "LIVE VENOMOUS REPTILES", however, burgerboy you are required to fill out the "SHIPPERS CERTIFICATE FOR LIVE ANIMALS", supplied by Delta Air Logistics. This form is to be filled out in everyshipment to identify the number of packages, categorize packing classification, name and address of shipper, and the number of species-listing scientific and common names. So, you see, burgerboy, the bill asks for the type of shipement, in addition to holding a record for the species. So.........in theory, if you did ship venomous reptiles, then it should be no problem to verify the contents, as well as the type of shipment.

Give it up, Burgerboy, you're in the lunch rush slam, and your bogged down w/ orders to fill. There is plenty of fresh meat ready to take you on, but your patty is burnt. Well done. Charred! Pittsburg style!!

Yes, I want fries w/ that!

Jason Shephard

Old 11-17-2004, 04:33 PM   #197
oreganus
Wink This thread is still going???

Geez, it is getting pretty pathetic on here now, especially now that Scott(the mustang rider ) has decided to grace us with his presence. In case anyone doesn't know, Scott has a little male fantasy thing going on with me, he is one of my biggest stalker/fans. I am not sure what homo-erotic fantasies he has about me, but he will be on this thread for awhile now.
As for reporting me for IRS fraud, go ahead, I have nothing to hide, but realize you will also be screwing alot of people in this hobby because do you think they would stop with checking me out?? NO, they will have the idea in their heads and be checking every person that posts on all these websites with stuff for sale. But I forgot, the hobby doesn't matter to the flamers on this thread, hell they are even allowed on most of the decent sites anyways, so what do they care. It is amazing that I am accused of ruining the hobby when the anti venomoiders do so much to ruin it for everyone.
As for Jason's little rant, keep trying there, now you are ranting about two or three dollars. Pretty pathetic.
There are only like two people on this forum posting anything intelligently, the rest like Mr. Mustang rider and cobra kid are plain idiots that have nothing intelligent to offer. Your threats are really really pathetic, you guys have been threatening me for years, but I haven't done anything wrong but hit your little right-wing morality button, and contrary to popular opinion on this site, that is not illegal. As one person put it, this isn't a communist state(YET), even though Scott and other would like to think they are the dictators(more like "dick-taters"), it really isn't going to happen. So until then, as one intelligent poster put it, keep pissing in the wind.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-17-2004, 04:46 PM   #198
Mustangrde1
Interesting Reply . Up until now I have not insulted you in any way shape or form. NOR WILL I SINK TO YOUR APPARENT LOW LEVEL OF INSULTING PERSONS.

Unlike you I have kept my word at all times and answered any and every question asked of me on any thread. Can you say the same. um NO would be the answer to the question. Ill answer that one as I am sure you would not or would skirt the question like every other question you have ever been asked.

Though I must admit I cant wait to see how many warning points your nailed with for your last post.

As to all the numbers I posted They are correct , real , factual numbers. Also NO breeder who conducts bussiness within the laws will need to worry about the IRS. So stop skirting the issues and answer the questions with PROOF not your lies.Then again if a honest person was accused of so many potential crimes they sure would provide proof that it is false.

I have been posting all along, though I suspect if you were to stop resorting to school yard tactics of calling people names you may have noticed that.

And Finally How many times on this thread are you going to say your finished. I got a bet going on how many this time?

Old 11-17-2004, 05:10 PM   #199
Mustangrde1
Oregon IRS
Eugene 300 Country Club Rd., Eugene, OR_ 97401 Monday-Friday_8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.(541) 465-6739

Oregon Veterinary Medical
Examining Board 800 NE Oregon St., Suite 407
Portland, Oregon 97232
E-mail the Board

Phone: 503-731-4051
Fax: 503-731-4207
Investigations: 503-731-8379

American Veterinary Medical Association Headquarters:
1931 North Meacham Road - Suite 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-925-8070, Fax: 847-925-1329
E-mail: avmainfo@avma.org

DEA Offices & Telephone Nos.
Bend—541-385-8798
Eugene—541-465-6861
Medford—541-776-4260
Portland—503-326-3371
Salem—503-399-5902

Oregon Fish and Wildlife
Headquarters:
3406 Cherry Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97303
Main phone 503-947-6000
Toll free 800-720-6339 (ODFW)
email: ODFW.info@state.or.us

United States fish and wildlife
CLARK R. BAVIN NATIONAL FISH AND WILDLIFE FORENSICS LABORATORYType of Station: LAW ENFORCEMENT
Region: National Programs (9)
State: OREGON
Contact Information:
Telephone: 541 482-4191
FAX: 541 482-4989
Mailing Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
Location Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET

Old 11-17-2004, 06:43 PM   #200
oreganus
Lightbulb Scott....

It doesn't matter how much proof I or anyone else show you, if you don't want to believe it you come up with a hundred different threats and scenarios it which you could possibly be right. All anyone has to do is read other threads in which you have done the same. All your threats are really pathetic, you have been saying over and over that " you are going to get me busted" for all of your outrageous and hearsay accusations, but guess what, how many years is it going to take for you to get the point that you are wasting your time?? I have been waiting with all of your threats over and over again, yet nothing happens, I wonder why? Could it be because you and others like you are just trash talking fools that have an obsession with me? You know what is really pathetic? You and other antivenomoiders make up so many BS lies about venomoids and people that sell them, that you start to buy into your own BS. That is really sad. Like I said, I am waiting for your "big results" from your threats, I guess I shouldn't wait because it is a waste of time, you are big talk, but have nothing to back it up. Hell, you could have drove here by now and got your ass beat by me and ended it all, but instead you like to talk trash and make threats with no proof. Pretty funny. You and elapid man,cobrakid, and every other joker couldn't put your heads together and make half an IQ point. You come on forums and pretend you know all the facts, but in reality you don't know me, what I do or have done, and all of your rabid threats don't do anything but waste oxygen, The only thing you know for certain is that I have sold venomoids, everything else is just rumors that you have heard from others. You so little proof of any of your wild fantasy stories about me that the only real facts you can threaten me with are "my warning points" on this forum or how many times I post.
Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!