High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 146 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:13 PM   #1451
kimnrick04
Chuck, in no way am i saying that thats the reason i bought from him. I said that i bought from him in 05 and the transaction went smooth. Thats what made me buy again. I said i was willing to pay a higher price (that he has) on a payment plan.
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-21-2007, 05:18 PM   #1452
HerpVenue
And if he had a corporation you'd be paying the corporation.
..................... .....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
Terese, thats been my thing. I don't know everything about it. I dint want to support that type of person. Has anything been flat out proved? I dint mean, he didn't answer so he must be a scam. I mean really been proven. I wont lie, i have not read the whole thread. I think i made to 100-110.
Rick Vanderpool
Provable Facts
1. He could not prove to Kingsnake that he is a real business. hence, he can no longer post under "high End Herps INC"
2. I searched databases in ALL FIFTY (50) states. His corporation does not exist. I even included links to all 50 databases so anyone can search for themselves.
3. David drives a white ford dually. So does Damon.
4. David's truck was originally registered in California. Where Damon is from.
5. David's truck left California, the SAME MONTH Damon left it.
6. The person who registered David's website is the same person who bought Damon's place
7. David has the exact SAME (one of a kind) four month guarantee as Damon
8. David has the exact same (one of a kind) lifetime eexchange as damon
9. David "appeared" shortly after Damon Disappeared.
10. Damon's truck was registered to James Rand. David's truck is being sold by Jim Rand

here is a funny story.
The truck is being sold by Jim Rand. But the phone number is David's phone number.
He says he was just helping out a friend who lost his phone. So he let his friend use his phone number.
His friend must have lost more than his phone number.... They must have lost their address too.
Because 916 Tana, sulphur Louisiana is where the Schmidts live. NOT Jim Rand

And the Schmidt's website are hosted by the same people who bought Damon's place.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #1453
kimnrick04
David
As a customer,I am hoping you will come on here and give reasons and answers to the provable facts that Luna posted. You may think that you have nothing to prove to some people but you should prove to me and the others who have purchased from you. I knew by posting i would have people thinking I'm supporting a scammer. I don't want that. I didn't have to say anything but i was up front and said we had a good transaction. I did that not for me but to show you do do good with some people. I hope you do the same for me so i don't look like an ***. If you don't post,then maybe i should start thinking different.
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #1454
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
David
As a customer,I am hoping you will come on here and give reasons and answers to the provable facts that Luna posted. You may think that you have nothing to prove to some people but you should prove to me and the others who have purchased from you. I knew by posting i would have people thinking I'm supporting a scammer. I don't want that. I didn't have to say anything but i was up front and said we had a good transaction. I did that not for me but to show you do do good with some people. I hope you do the same for me so i don't look like an ***. If you don't post,then maybe i should start thinking different.
Rick Vanderpool
Good luck with that, Rick. He's had a couple of other "supporters" briefly along the way, and he left them high and dry with their posts. I hope he doesn't do the same to you, but I don't see any kind of change coming from him any time soon.

I'm glad your first transaction went well, and I wish you luck in your present transaction. I just hope you choose someone a bit more legitimate in the future....and realize you don't have to spend a higher price to do so.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM   #1455
kimnrick04
Just for the record, they are not the only people i have dealt with. I have also purchased from prehistoric and working on a deal for a sul. retic with nerd, and many other smaller breeders. He just had what i wanted. If he doesn't post he will lose me as a customer.
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #1456
HerpVenue
I commend you Rick.

to come here and post your "good experience" and run the risk of everyone slamming you.

Even though I think they all know you are entitled to have good experiences.

And to come here and run the riskof Damon/ David keeping your money and not giving you a thing because you asked him legitimate business questions.

Although in your opinion, you had a good deal and did not get cheated.

In my opinion, you been had for the following reasons
1. You think you are dealing with David Beauchemin.
2. you thought you were dealing with a corporation
3. you thought you were dealing with a reputable person.

PS. Phat tony found something concrete that ties Damon to Bay Area California. We are trying to figure out a way to take a picture of it.

it is rather long and can't fit on one screen

Old 10-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #1457
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Heres how you verify Varnyard Herps is a legitimate business. Its one two three simple easy to find.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=
Damn Chuck, I was trying to hide, so much for that!!

Yea, thats right, it is very easy to track. There is no High End Herps INC. Bottom line.

Damon, no one is stupid, your are so busted, what a friggin joke!!

And also, just to let you know, you are far from one of the largest reptile breeders in the U.S. as you site says. Yet another lie, unless your talking about the hog farm. However last time I checked pigs are not reptiles.

I have been in the business close to 30 years, never heard of any David Beauchemin stock, or any breeder named David Beauchemin. Just exactly how did you become one of the largest breeders?

As/Has been said before, your a joke. Why did I not see your table at Daytona? If you were such a large breeder, looks like you would have been there with us. Yea, a friggin joke, nothing more.

Rick, ask him why he can not post ads on sites that require proof of his business.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:07 PM   #1458
HerpVenue
nevermind on what Phat tony found.

It was just spamm that High end herps was sending out

Old 10-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #1459
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
PS. Phat tony found something concrete that ties Damon to Bay Area California. We are trying to figure out a way to take a picture of it.

it is rather long and can't fit on one screen
Do you need a domain on which to host the photo, and have a link provided in here?

~~ Kat ~~

Old 10-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #1460
Spiritualosophy
OOPS, never mind!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart