Adult Female Brazilian Rainbow Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:52 PM   #1
creepycrawly
Adult Female Brazilian Rainbow Boa

I have a very beautiful female Brazilian Rainbow Boa up for sale. She is right about 5 feet in length. I have had her a little over a year, and she has been in great health with me, and the previous owner I purchased her from said that she had been in perfect health with him. I do not know if she is CB or WC, however if she is WC she has been in captivity for a very long time now.

She is a beautiful bright red/orange, with nice circles on her back, and nice yellow/orange crescents on her sides. She does have a "scar" on her head, which was there when I purchased her. To me, it simply looks sort of like a piece of dry skin on the top of her head. If the previous owner had never pointed it out I wouldn't have thought anything of it. You can see it well in the pictures, the white on the top of her head. All of her sheds have been in one piece with me, and she eats two weaned/small f/t rats every other week. I have taken her with me to various educational shows and things, as a display animal only, and she always impresses. She is not what I would call an aggressive snake, but she is nowhere near friendly. If she is allowed to retreat into her hide or another corner, she will do so. But when you force her to be handled she will not hesitate to bite.

She is a good weight, although not plump. She is sometimes a picky eater, and sometimes she does refuse food. Since she is feeding on frozen/thawed she likes he food warmed up with hot water. I put her in an opaque (not clear or see thru in any way) feeding tub and dangle the rat in front of her. She will not take it unless it is dangling. She refuses all food probably once every three months or so. When she refuses food I do not try to feed her again until her next normal feeding day.

Email for more pictures, and I will take some for you. Tomorrow (Sunday 3/12/06) is a regular feeding day, so I can try to take some pictures then of her feeding.

I am looking for $300 + s/h, or best offer. I may also entertain trades for Ackies, cb chondros, or etbs. Contact me by Email: Jenni
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2006, 02:54 AM   #2
creepycrawly
Update

She took her usual 2 small rats today. Here are some photos of her feeding. She likes to eat in the dark, and I like her to eat out of her cage (eliminated chance of substrate impaction). Here you go:

Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2006, 09:34 AM   #3
duelly
female brazilian raINBOW BOA 6 FT

DID YOU STILL HAVE HER, IF YOU DO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT { DUELLSNAKEMAN@AOL.COM} IM INTERESTED ON HER.

THANK YOU
CHARLES DUELL
KRAZYDRAGONS

Old 04-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
creepycrawly
I am sorry...

She has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #5
Suri<3er
she has been sold , shipped , and recieved and ooohhh boy does she have a temper. it's so cute when she gets mad

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread