Bad Guy Brandon Griffey - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #21
JColt
Xavier stated to Brandon in email that the stress could have been due to shipping then breeding him to numerous females. Brandon did not deny that happened.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
thomas raspoptsis
do you all think the snake should have died in 10 days quarintine or not .it had underkying problems or preexcisting conditions , so you all think it was put to numerous females . how many 2 . and it developed the mucus in its mouth in 10 days also , what wrong with you guys snakes that get sick dont die that fast ,just because the vet said he could not tell him what caused it to die doesnt mean it wasnt one of the problems . he jusy could not pinpoint it and if you read the necropsy there are still 3 or 4 more tests to follow.

and if your trading for a male breeder during breeding season the intentions are to breed . thats why he got it ,

bottom line quarentine or not the snake is dead if you traded for a snake and it died in 10 days you would want your snakes back it had problems they just didnt arrise in a week

Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
It should have been in quarantine and not near any other animal.
I absolutely agree. Every buyer should quarantine, that is pretty basic.
Had the critter died in a quiet quarantine cage it might be a different situation. Here, a one year old snake was bred right after shipping to multiple females.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #24
thomas raspoptsis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Xavier stated to Brandon in email that the stress could have been due to shipping then breeding him to numerous females. Brandon did not deny that happened.
the snakes were shipped within 5 hours . they were not in a long shipping process .they were shipped out around 5 pm in the evening and both parties had the snakes by 10 pm

Old 05-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #25
thomas raspoptsis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
No I don't have any documentation on his stating he bred it as much as I stated. That information was provided to me on the phone the day I found out the snake died. He had called me letting me know what happened and asking if I received his text for the previous day. Brandon was the one that called me and I old him I don't have a texting plan. He had stated he was worried I was avoiding him and when I asked what the necropsy finding were he called Tom on 3 way. Tom was the one that told me about the # of females it had been with (I believe he stated 5).
there were 5 females i could have ran it to but it was only put in with 2 and you were the one that said it was a great breeder , so it should not of had a problem at all with 2 girls

Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas raspoptsis View Post
it had problems they just didnt arrise in a week
What did the vet say about how long the snake had the ulcers?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #27
khoffman
Ok Im gonna chime in on this one. First off when buying animals from people that say they are healthy nothing wrong with them you would assume you could put the snake into your collection regaurdless of quarentine. If people were honest there would be absolutly no reason for quarentine. A snake should not die within 10 day and if it does, the seller should be responsible for a replacement or at least half the monitary value or something. Snakes dont just up and die in 10 days. Meanwhile nothing else is dieing at toms place. Xavier is also selling all his snakes now isnt that kinda fishy right after this snake dies hes selling all his snakes. Seems very fishy and dishonest to me. From the get go tom and brandon have been honest ya they put it with females and they did whatever they arent hiding anything. I just think xavier should do something for them and not leave this sit like it is and ignore thier calls and emails.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #28
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas raspoptsis View Post
do you all think the snake should have died in 10 days quarintine or not .it had underkying problems or preexcisting conditions , so you all think it was put to numerous females . how many 2 . and it developed the mucus in its mouth in 10 days also , what wrong with you guys snakes that get sick dont die that fast ,just because the vet said he could not tell him what caused it to die doesnt mean it wasnt one of the problems . he jusy could not pinpoint it and if you read the necropsy there are still 3 or 4 more tests to follow.

and if your trading for a male breeder during breeding season the intentions are to breed . thats why he got it ,

bottom line quarentine or not the snake is dead if you traded for a snake and it died in 10 days you would want your snakes back it had problems they just didnt arrise in a week
You must be Brandon's bff

Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #29
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoffman View Post
Ok Im gonna chime in on this one. First off when buying animals from people that say they are healthy nothing wrong with them you would assume you could put the snake into your collection regaurdless of quarentine. If people were honest there would be absolutly no reason for quarentine. A snake should not die within 10 day and if it does, the seller should be responsible for a replacement or at least half the monitary value or something. Snakes dont just up and die in 10 days. Meanwhile nothing else is dieing at toms place. Xavier is also selling all his snakes now isnt that kinda fishy right after this snake dies hes selling all his snakes. Seems very fishy and dishonest to me. From the get go tom and brandon have been honest ya they put it with females and they did whatever they arent hiding anything. I just think xavier should do something for them and not leave this sit like it is and ignore thier calls and emails.
Xavier was selling off his snakes before this all, I have been discussing purchases with him for the last 2 months or so.

Just wanted to clear that up...

Old 05-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
thomas raspoptsis
you know the bottom line is your snake was sick sick sick and it died .died and died it should not have done so if it was a healthy snake .

if i traded or sold someone a snake that died regardless of why it died in 30 days other then neglagance i would replace. but that is me

and you posting brandon up here as a bad guy . your the bad guy trying to make yourself look like a good . anyway you put it your snake died in 10 days yes 10 days as far as it goes from this point on i wont respond to anymore posts . since your not even man enough to call the guy on the phone

you keep are snakes .thats ok and i hope every one views this thread and buys something from you lol, since your the seller and the buyer got screwed.this is a great thread for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!