Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #41
jglass38
Let me apologize for the threats of a mass mailing. I would NEVER do something as heinous as that. However, I still stand by my recommendation of a quick painless way to end the suffering...

Peace

Jamie

PS Everybody has to pop that warning cherry eventually.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:12 PM   #42
Wilomn
Please don't misunderstand. I am ALL for getting her out of this business and following up on what she does.

It's just that with this woman, alone out of all the targets we've had here in the past couple of years, seems truly mentally unstable.

I wouldn't tease someone with downsyndrome for the same reason I won't tease her anymore. There has to be some modicum of a possibility of a chance that the person suffering my barbs will actually understand them. Huh randy, isn't it JUST like that?

As a slight aside, I knew you'd agree with me and it pained me as well, but what's right is right and I don't think teasing this one is.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:18 PM   #43
ShannanD25
True Wilomn,
But dang isn't it hard not to say something?
I know I will be watching out for her posts and classifieds. She may have done herself in with all her nonesense instead of hurting other people's reps.
Which would be an extremley fitting end to her- yo never be able to deal in herps again. Course, then she may move to birds or mammals....

Sigh...

Old 01-04-2005, 02:22 PM   #44
jglass38
Jeez, Randy, it would be so sad if she followed my advice.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #45
WebSlave
Stop!

This thread is going WAY overboard! I have already assessed warning points to some individuals here about the manner in which they are posting within this thread. One of the posters is a hair's breadth from getting fined and suspended. I strongly suggest that you ALL tone it down and keep this on a mature and professional level. If anyone wants to act like pigs at the trough when a particularly juicy morsel was tossed in, go elsewhere.

This will be your only warning about this.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #46
DragonCharm
Anyone notice that shortly after the thread she started got going she dropped out and that she hasn't posted in this one?

Old 01-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #47
jglass38
That would be me! Sorry for voicing my opinion. I think its obvious to everyone what kind of person she is and if a thread like this makes one person stop and think before buying from her, I think its good. But regardless, I have already apologized for my perceived threat to her.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:52 PM   #48
batgrrlx
My itty bitty two cents:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=58710

Shes trying to buy from people as well.. and honestly it doesn't sound like she should own ANY animals.

oh theres an email too. ;p

Old 01-04-2005, 04:51 PM   #49
CTtrapper
I can't belive anyone would buy anything from her regardless of circumstances after reading the Ben S. thread. You should have known better.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #50
Wilomn
Read the whole thread ben, she did know better. She also felt pity for the lizard.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!