Smoothies - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 01:45 AM   #141
JimD
Cold hearted!
What the heck do you think you guys are?
Ive said it once and Ill say it again.......Judge and F'in Jury!!
I dont care if you all think Im an A$$ Hole. I research a crap load on dragons and I dont give a darn what you guys think you have learnt! When ANY of you have done the research on as many reptiles as I, question me! Untill then, do more research before you go off looking like a$$es. There are a lot more people reading this then you think. ( I tried watching my mouth for Walker)

Not one of you are in postion to judge. A red dragon is an under par dragon! A yellow dragon is an under par dragon. Ask around. Where did it all start? Where is it now? Read and ask before you voice an opinion.

Jim

Old 06-15-2007, 01:51 AM   #142
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
Cold hearted!
I dont care if you all think Im an A$$ Hole. I research a crap load on dragons and I dont give a darn what you guys think you have learnt! When ANY of you have done the research on as many reptiles as I, question me! Untill then, do more research before you go off looking like a$$es. There are a lot more people reading this then you think. ( I tried watching my mouth for Walker)

Not one of you are in postion to judge. A red dragon is an under par dragon! A yellow dragon is an under par dragon. Ask around. Where did it all start? Where is it now? Read and ask before you voice an opinion.

Jim
There is absolutely nothing cold hearted about caring for the health and welfare of these animals.
As far as who I "think" I am, I'm someone who cares enough about the animals in my care to try to protect and preserve this species.
You're a good little soldier Jim, you do any research necessary to preserve your income, but god forbid someone question you.
Back to genetics Jim. What exact marker of the DNA is altered to create this animal and what other natural traits does it affect? Until you can answer that question, you simply know nothing except you think it looks "cool". Not exactly a sound scientific conclusion.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:52 AM   #143
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Cold hearted!

Jim
Well, I can assure that there are only four people interested in this subject that are cold-hearted enough to post what you just did. You take the cake. Got first prize. Proud of yourself?

Maybe you should have researched and found out how badly manipulated and brainwashed you are, and how you're bought and paid for?

Old 06-15-2007, 01:52 AM   #144
whiskersmom
Quote:
Came back negative!!!!!!!
They came back negative? Really?

Well, I guess then we should be asking you the way Denise was asked.....where's the proof? Who did the testing? Now don't lie to us, where did you get that test done at? Why won't you tell us where you got your tests done.......

This should be another thread....even a
BOI if he doesn't let us know....it's our God given right to know, right???

Old 06-15-2007, 01:55 AM   #145
walker75
[quote=JimD]Cold hearted!

Jim

When one loses a pet or two from adeno and recently btw yes it is a tad cold hearted of you...

As far as research I shall continue on my own but I do be,ieve that denisebeme as asked You very good questions that you have not answered.

So can and will you answer these you may have to go back and re read some posts

Old 06-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #146
JimD
Again you guys are showing me you dont read or pay attention.
I love reptiles of all kinds. If an anole dies I feel bad. I spend a lot of money on ALL of my wife and my dragons. We own dragons with half tails because of tail rot, dragons with one eye because of abseses behind the eye and have had necropies done on any dragon that may have died.
To call me cold hearted because I have strong views, fine. When any of you can say you have done more for your reptile pets or researched more into reptiles of all sorts. I will concede. Untill you really know what my wife and I are about, dont judge.

Jim

Old 06-15-2007, 01:57 AM   #147
whiskersmom
JimD, you don't have a clue as to what we've researched and we certainly don't know if you've researched anything at all...so put your ego away and quit ASSuming anything.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:58 AM   #148
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom

Well, I guess then we should be asking you the way Denise was asked.....where's the proof? Who did the testing? Now don't lie to us, where did you get that test done at? Why won't you tell us where you got your tests done.......

LOL! I wish they had asked so nice. Isn't it funny that the only one of the people who thought it was such a good idea to drag my name through the mud over a very long weekend, only to find out later that I was completely truthful all along was Bobby Hill?
Believe me when I say that you only saw the tip of the iceberg on the BOI, what went on behind the scenes was way more vicious.
In the end, they are going to try to turn this into another AV thread, and it isn't even close to the same thing. Hopefully we'll be able to get a mod paying attention to this thread soon to end the nasty personal attacks.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:59 AM   #149
whiskersmom
Quote:
Again you guys are showing me you dont read or pay attention.
I love reptiles of all kinds. If an anole dies I feel bad. I spend a lot of money on ALL of my wife and my dragons. We own dragons with half tails because of tail rot, dragons with one eye because of abseses behind the eye and have had necropies done on any dragon that may have died.
To call me cold hearted because I have strong views, fine. When any of you can say you have done more for your reptile pets or researched more into reptiles of all sorts. I will concede. Untill you really know what my wife and I are about, dont judge.

Jim
What you wrote to Tere did not come from a man who loves reptiles. You were chiding her in the worst way, when she's had so many losses. And I know for a fact those losses devistated her. You couldn't have said anything more cruel to her. So no, I don't believe that you are a kind hearted man. Far from it.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:01 AM   #150
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom

Maybe we should start calling all the vets and labs in his area, harassing them all so badly, he'll be lucky he has a vet anymore?

But you know what, girls? With his own words, he proved a very good point.

ADENOVIRUS IS NOT IN ALL BEARDED DRAGONS, or his dragons would have it, too, right?

Thanks, Jim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread