Good Guy Mike Curtin, great! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
ophidile
Mike Curtin, great!

This is probably a "well duh" post but I think he deserves to have one up here: Mike Curtin aka captnemo is a pleasure to deal with! Great communication and great animals. I just bought my first woma from him and she arrived a bit over a week ago, perfectly packaged and healthy. She's been eating voraciously, as you can see:

Couldn't be happier!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
mtolypetsupply
I am fortunate enough to speak with Mike on a regular basis, and while I have not purchased anything from him yet (I hear the Apricot Pueblans are getting busy, though!), he definitely deserves a "good guy"! He is a wealth of good information, always ready to help, honest and honorable. Keep up the great work, Mike.

Stephi

Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
Thanks, Adie and Stephi. You both have been great to get to know as well! Keep an eye on the various sub-forums, as this is turning out to be a very busy year for me. I look forward to dealing with you both more in the future.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
GottaLuvHerps
I have to chime in here. I have gotten the pleasure of knowing Mike and Allyson through our shows, and have to say that they are some of the most awesome people you could ever want to meet. Not only do they have gorgeous animals, but they are just good people. Plus, my kids like Mike's earlobes, and Allyson has a great butt (LOL), so its just icing on the cake!
Mike and Allyson, looking forward to seeing you guys again in a few weeks!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
bob978
i think i need to chime in here and say that mike is great to deal with. i've gotten most of my animals from him and never had any problems. his snakes are amazing, he is very knowledgeable, and he will answer any questions you may have. just a fantastic guy. i look forward to dealing with him again.
i think i would up the stage here by saying GREAT GUY not just good guy...

besides....nothing like a hungry woma to brighten up your day....LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!