SOLD!! SOLD* Proven Male Adult Red Ackie *SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 06-19-2023, 02:33 PM   #1
E.Shell
SOLD* Proven Male Adult Red Ackie *SOLD

SOLD

Due to my increasing health issues, I have given up breeding Ackies. All of the babies are gone, and I sold my largest female a few months ago. Now I would like to sell my largest male Red Ackie.

I bought this guy in June 2021 as a 'young adult' here:
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=758668

His tail had not shed properly when I got him and had a slight kink as can be seen in the original ad. With some soaking and light scrubbing, the old sheds came off and it has since straightened out and is normal.

As you can see, he has a lot of deep red and black on him, and my cellphone pics really do not do him justice. Very nice-looking animal with lots of yellow highlights when he's warmed up good. Has all fingers and toes, and as mentioned above, his tail tip is now good.

He has grown considerably and is a very stout, solid specimen. He has fathered several great clutches of babies for me. The first pic with the two is the male with the female climbing across him. The other pics are just misc pics of him around the enclosure and taking food from my hands. I can provide additional pics as requested.

He was very timid when I got him. He still has his nervous moments and doesn't want to be handled, but he has calmed down quite a lot and will often climb onto my hands to get tidbits of food.

Price is $500.00 plus shipping.

I don't think I want any trades at this time, but if you have something to offer, say so and we'll discuss it.

I am located in central Maryland, AA county near BWI airport. I would much prefer local pickup and I am willing to meet within about 1 hour of BWI.

Shipping is through ShipYourReptiles and will go FedEx hub-to-hub so we have a live arrival guarantee. I am ready to ship and packages will go out through the Linthicum, MD FedEx hub (21090). I can get shipping quoted for us if you provide your zip code.

Please contact me through the forum's PM system with any questions and/or more pics.

Thank you,
Ed
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!