SANDIEGO VIVARUIM - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2002, 02:51 AM   #11
BILL CAGLE
HEY GARY, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MY POSITION. I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED BOTH ANIMALS WITH NEW ANIMALS AND THE CUSTOMER CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS HAPPY. IT WAS SEVERAL WEEKS LATER WHEN HE DECIDED I SHOULD ALSO PAY THE VET BILL. IF YOU THINK I SHOULD PAY THE VET BILL TOO THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD PICK IT UP YOURSELF BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IT IS DEFINATLY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! IT IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE AND CHRIS HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO DAMAGE MY GOOD REPUTATION WHEN I WAS NOT AT ALL THE ONE TO BLAME.

Old 03-18-2002, 08:32 AM   #12
BulldogZ20
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BILL CAGLE @ Mar. 18 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HEY GARY, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MY POSITION. I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED BOTH ANIMALS WITH NEW ANIMALS AND THE CUSTOMER CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS HAPPY. IT WAS SEVERAL WEEKS LATER WHEN HE DECIDED I SHOULD ALSO PAY THE VET BILL. IF YOU THINK I SHOULD PAY THE VET BILL TOO THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD PICK IT UP YOURSELF BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IT IS DEFINATLY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! IT IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE AND CHRIS HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO DAMAGE MY GOOD REPUTATION WHEN I WAS NOT AT ALL THE ONE TO BLAME.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I have to agree with Bill.
Chris Red you got your refund, now its time to go on. Your just very very lucky it was someone like Bill that you purchased from and not someone like Dale. If you have any kind of love for these Animals, then you need to pull with them and help get to the source, instead of whining. You act as if you are the ONLY damn one that has this problem. Did you ever stop and think about Bill and the others and their animal? In my eyes... Hell NO, you have been typing your life away that's it!! Im sorry for being a little upset, but you need to think about this, the fact is, the IBD came from SOME of Sandiego Vivarium (Dale Picolla) and you, Bill and others just so happen to get a bad animal. What I don't understand is that Dale don't post, he is the one that seems to be looking good here. And he's the one that spread the #### around.
The way I see things, this isn't about trying to save and the care for these animals, its about the damn Money and politics.

Old 03-18-2002, 08:37 AM   #13
BulldogZ20
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BulldogZ20 @ Mar. 18 2002,08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BILL CAGLE @ Mar. 18 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HEY GARY, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MY POSITION. I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED BOTH ANIMALS WITH NEW ANIMALS AND THE CUSTOMER CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS HAPPY. IT WAS SEVERAL WEEKS LATER WHEN HE DECIDED I SHOULD ALSO PAY THE VET BILL. IF YOU THINK I SHOULD PAY THE VET BILL TOO THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD PICK IT UP YOURSELF BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IT IS DEFINATLY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! IT IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE AND CHRIS HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO DAMAGE MY GOOD REPUTATION WHEN I WAS NOT AT ALL THE ONE TO BLAME.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I have to agree with Bill.
Chris Red you got your refund, now its time to go on. Your just very very lucky it was someone like Bill that you purchased from and not someone like Dale. If you have any kind of love for these Animals, then you need to pull with them and help get to the source, instead of whining. You act as if you are the ONLY damn one that has this problem. Did you ever stop and think about Bill and the others and their animal? In my eyes... Hell NO, you have been typing your life away that's it!! Im sorry for being a little upset, but you need to think about this, the fact is, the IBD came from SOME of Sandiego Vivarium (Dale Picolla) and you, Bill and others just so happen to get a bad animal. What I don't understand is that Dale don't post, he is the one that seems to be looking good here. And he's the one that spread the #### around.
The way I see things, this isn't about trying to save and the care for these animals, its about the damn Money and politics.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Sorry forgot to sign my name to my post above
Lisa

Old 03-18-2002, 11:14 AM   #14
Classic Dum's
Chris, you need to get a life you sound like a 15yr old child looking for handouts trying to milk this as far as you can, you payed way less for the sick snakes then the value of the snakes Bill took from his personal collection and gave you to replace them, Bill has gone way out of his way to make you happy, I would not have gone nor would 95% other breeder/sellers out there have gone this far for you and you need to stop and let it go, I have to ask this, this is just my speculation and nothing more but are you being couched by Fred Albury and how much contact have you had with him??? because either you are looking for handouts or there is more then mets the eye going on here

Gary
"other people who read this and would consider buying from you in the future might reconsider when they see how you follow up on a problem."
How Bill follows up?? he sells animals as less the perfect at an extremy fair price, things go south, so he takes animals probally worth 3 or4 times the value from his personal collection/breeding stock to replace the other animals, I dunno about you but to me this sounds like way more then 99% of other poeple in the reptile comunity would do, I dont know of anyone else that is just going to say, ok to make this better I will give you my breeders, you know what everyone else does, the give the costumer more of their resale stock(from their querintine room), they give a refund, or if they have a no refund policy they go find more animals else where and turn around and send animals they bought just to make the person happy to the costumer, but no Bill takes his own animals that he has probally either raised up or had in his collection for several years and sends them off to make a costumer happy, so if that isnt doing enough or following through on a problem, I dunno what is, go figure

"I dont think it would kill you to pay one vet bill, now if it were a lot of vet bills then I could see why you would not want to start a precedent here."
you contridict yourself, why should do you think he should be responsible for only one but you see it as being differant if there were more?? I dont get that

Just my 2 cents

Old 03-19-2002, 01:43 AM   #15
Gary Walsch
Ok first off .... I think that Bill started off in the right direction by replacing the animals ( quite commendable ) agin he takes animals from his own stock ( very nice of him ) but If it were my customer and the animals came from me I would pay the vet bill, I might not want to or even like doing it but I would.

Second ..... Jason, the part you did not get was a little thing called sarcasm and I was in a foul mood when I was typing so I apologize for that, but no boadys perfect.

Third ...... &nbsp;I have emailed both Bill and Dale and so far both have been very cordial to me with no BS. &nbsp;In my email to Bill I stated that I did not agree with the way he wound up handling it that is my opinion and that is based on what I would do to keep my customer happy and keep my name good, but that is how I feel about it right or wrong. &nbsp;Also I have not had a chance to speak to Bill or Dale yet since when I called Bill he was in the middle of something and I got Dales machine. &nbsp;Dale expressed in an email that he was not able to post either ....... HELP WEBSLAVE and he asked that I post he was having this problem. &nbsp;

Fourth ..... I am not trying to defend either party I would like to remain neutral until all is said and done but like I stated earlier I would love to get the whole truth on this. &nbsp;If the same thing happened to me as happened to Matt or Chris I cant say you wouldnt be reading my " whinning " complaints about it. &nbsp;Does anyone think if Chris or Matt was happy and ok with the way things were handled they would be posting still ? &nbsp;I feel bad for both these guys to tell you the truth, but not so much from a breeders stand point but from the stand &nbsp;point that it always hurts to lose a beautiful animal but then to be raked over the coals and yelled at for expressing what they feel is relavent ...... &nbsp;I can imagine how David felt when he was facing Goliath ! &nbsp;

Fifth .... &nbsp;This whole thing began with one story and has now spread out to where new things are coming out everyday so if everything were settled and done it would be over but it just keeps getting bigger and thats why I feel like someone is lying ! &nbsp;I dont know who yet but its obvious that someone is just trying to cover their tracks. I want to find out who that is, and thats why people are posting ..... to try and find out the truth.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Old 03-19-2002, 07:35 AM   #16
Tony Basicas Weirdsnakes
[QOUTE]Nicole, Pecole, whoever you are you have no credibility here with the wrong facts no email. Also I bet you look funny in a dress.[/QOUTE]<---CFRB

CFRB is neither a correct name nore email addy either. &nbsp;

Please post your name and email addy with every post as designated by the BOI rules and regulations.

Tony Basica

Old 03-20-2002, 01:52 PM   #17
CFRB
I am posting the report of Matts Boa that was purchased from ( DALE PECOLA ) of San Diego Vivarium. I personally delivered the snake to Bruce Bogoslavsky, the company's personal &nbsp;Vet for necropsy. With IBD having a gestation period of 28 days, you can see that the snake had been exposed at a minimum of 18 days before Matt received the snake. I am not here to bash but just to clarify the fact that the source was not Matt nor Bill . This could happen to anyone who buys and sells Boas. But the disturbing thing is the denial and shifting of blame instead of the concern of the species, &nbsp;customers, &nbsp;and collections that may have received exposed animals. If you are not concerned with the animals or the hobby why be involved, there are plenty of ways to make a dollar.
Charles Barker

Old 03-20-2002, 09:54 PM   #18
BILL CAGLE
SHAM, HUH? spam_IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THIS? I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY, AS I KNOW IT IS NOT SINCERE. YOU ASKED TO HEAR FROM ME SOME MORE, SO HERE YOU GO.....

TODAY MY LAWYER SPOKE WITH MR. CHRISTOPHER ROWAN, OWNER OF PET CRAZY, A PET STORE IN SAN DIEGO, CA. THIS WAS A FRIEND OF DALES BEFORE HE ALSO GOT SCAMMED BY MR. PICOLLA AS WELL. MY LAWYER AND MYSELF HAVE BOTH SPOKEN TO MR. ROWAN, AND HE HAS GIVEN US QUITE A BIT MORE EVIDENCE. DALE SOLD ONE OF HIS BOAS THROUGH CHRIS' PET STORE, USING CHRIS' CREDIT CARD MACHINE, TO RECEIVE PAYMENT. DALE SOLD A BOA TO LINDA CAMERON FOR $1200 AND IT DIED TWO DAYS LATER. SHE HAS NOW REFUSED PAYMENT ON THE CREDIT CARD, AND CHRISTOPHER ROWAN IS NOW STUCK WITH THE BILL. DALE ALSO OWES MR. ROWAN $1000 AND HAS FAILED TO PAY THIS AS WELL. YOU ASKED FOR ME TO SPEAK DALE AND NOW I HAVE.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, HERE IS MR. ROWAN'S PHONE NUMBER. YOU GUYS CAN CALL AND TALK WITH HIM YOURSELVES: (858)503-0037
I KNOW DALE, HE'S PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER "BAD GUY", RIGHT?!? IF YOU NEED ME TO SAY ANYMORE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK. I'VE GOT PLENTY MORE EVIDENCE WHERE THIS CAME FROM. WE CAN TALK ABOUT PET KINGDOM, ANOTHER PET STORE IN SAN DIEGO, IF YOU WANT ME TO GO ANY FURTHER. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU, DALE.

Old 03-20-2002, 11:14 PM   #19
BRAZ
THESE ARENT THE FACTS. I SOLD DWIGHT 3 LARGE HEALTHY BOAS. THREE WEEKS LATER HE SAID THEY DIED.HE NEVER PROVED THIS THOUGH YET PROMISED A VET BILL.NO PICTURES OR ANY THING. HE CANCELLED THE PAYMENT OF THE CREDIT CARD. CHRIS HAS BEEN STUCK WITH THE BILL
.BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM FINANACIALLY WITH CHRIS.
PET KINGDOM SOLD A MAN I KNOW A SNAKE THAT DIED OF
IBD.THAT WAS CONFIRMED BY AVIAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL IN SAN DIEGO. THAT IS ALL I CAN DISCUSS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!