Tim Davis in Kansas City, MO? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
Chance
Tim Davis in Kansas City, MO?

Has anyone ever heard of or done any business with Tim Davis in Kansas City, MO? He described having a very large, impressive collection to me over the phone. I was trying to obtain a number of snakes from him, but a red flag popped up the other day when I tried to call him using the number from which he had called me and got an elderly woman on the phone who didn't know any "Tim Davis" and certainly didn't keep any reptiles. I figure it's one of those 'If it seems too good to be true' kind of things. I would appreciate any feedback.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
KCRD.com
I live in the metro area and know several of the reptile people here in KC and I have never heard of this person.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Chance
Most likely he's just a kid who was trying to string me along then. I have ads up seeking donated animals for myself and other teachers here in Arkansas, and he offered a range of critters and even offered to cover shipping. When talking to him on the phone, he described having all kinds of mutation boa constrictions, venomous including various Bitis and 2.2 adult king cobras, etc. He sounded young, but I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt. Guess he thought it was entertainment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!