Inquiry Ectothermz in CA ectothermz@hotmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
Rainbowboaman
Has anyone had any dealings with them? I couldn't find any info on them in BOI
Thanks
Chris Pearson

Old 03-19-2002, 11:39 PM   #2
kevin - ectothermics
Chris,
Charlotte and I have contacted these folks 3 times in the past. Twice to reference the remarkeable similarity to our company name, explaining the years of work and effort we've placed into our breeding programs and our business and it's reputation, and once to explain the differences between bc imperator and bc occidentalis when the former was labelled as occidentalis in an ad. Two responses were emailed disclaiming any similarity and the classified ad was quickly amended to reflect the correct ssp.

We're unsure of the origin of their stock, but they seemed cordial given the circumstances. Wish we could be of more help.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:48 PM   #3
jbuncc
justin has taken a lot of heat for using the name ectothermz b/c it is so very similar to ectothermics, the very well established reptile business on the opposite coast.  i can however say that justin was very courteous, quick to respond, and has provided service after the sale for the 4' guyana red tail female i purchased from him.  as far as i know, his business isn't well established, but i think he is on his way.
best of luck to you,
jonathan brady

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!