For Sale CORAL SNAKE FOUND..TRYING TO SELL SERIOUS ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
palmbeach30
CORAL SNAKE FOUND..TRYING TO SELL SERIOUS ONLY

talked to a few pet places and they dont have licenses for venomous...I found a coral snake baby about 8 inches...I live in west palm beach fl 33410...Im trying to get rid of him ..So give me some offers and we will talk...Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
DanGill
FYI: Selling, and even possessing, venomous species in Florida without a license is illegal.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:25 AM   #3
palmbeach30
Im not sure of the laws...

I posted on craigslist and was directed over hee...I didnt come on with the intention of selling ...I am pretty much a native to the keys and have never found one in my life...So here in palm beach gardens....Its really unique..so i posted with ideas on what to do with it ..because i dont want to kill it...But this is a neighborhood full of kids so i gotta do something ..So it was suggested to put it over here....
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 AM   #4
Doomtrooper
bring it out to away from town and houses and let it go in a park area or somplace near where you found it
and let it go

Old 11-08-2009, 05:52 AM   #5
TrulyRare
I second that motion, even though you said on here Your intent was to sell, in all hopes I hope you take it to one of the many parks on the Key Islands and let it go. It deserves to live a free life and prob wouldn't do so well in captivity neways. Good luck.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
reptile_jones
thread title: For Sale CORAL SNAKE FOUND..TRYING TO SELL SERIOUS ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach30 View Post
Im trying to get rid of him ..So give me some offers and we will talk...Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach30 View Post
I didnt come on with the intention of selling

Old 11-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #7
Slipmattic
I think he wanted to sell it, but once found it was illegal wants to back track it. Either way it should be released into it's natural enviroment. Like stated before take it away from your area and release it. Atleast you are willing to do that and had the kids in your area on your mind.

Old 11-15-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
JG1153
Dear goddd!!! go put that animal back where it belongs (but away from neighborhoods). It's pretty obvious you have no idea what you're doing otherwise you would have at least known about the permit. This is how people end up getting bit and in the hospital. Perfect example of someone who has no has no business messing with something he shouldn't be messing with to begin with. I can see a "Darwin Award" in the works here. Please don't end up getting bit and with your face plastered all over the news thus giving snakes a worst rep than they tend to have and in the process making herpers (which you're obviously not one) look bad in the public eye.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
ChuckHurd
Another prime example of why internet message boards have turned to crap and serious herpers have left them behind. This guy is a layman. He obviously needs some information….but rather then getting what he needs, he gets insulted. Great job guys! Its going to be a mercy killing when this forum is shut down.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
DanGill
Chuck,

What information was this guy asking for? He came on here obviously not knowing (or caring to know) anything about this snake. He wanted to make a quick buck - plain and simple. He only asked for information when he was called out.

And he was also given advice. Several people told him to "take it away from the neighborhoods and let it go." What more info did he need?

So I'm not sure what you're point is

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread