For Sale Ghost Chinesecobra - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
YinnyYu
Ghost Chinesecobra

Ghost Chinesecobra, very nice, shows blue.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
Strike_Force_Reptiles
what price u asking?

Old 12-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
YinnyYu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Force_Reptiles View Post
what price u asking?
any questions please pm or e-mail me by kampferyu@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
jparker1167
what is the price i asked you in the pm you sent and you never replied

Old 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM   #5
Archie Bottoms
If you notice the news paper is far easteren not new jersey .Just a small red flag.Yin are you in the united states,and could make the price public .I my self would love to know the price of such a beautiful magnificent creature.I recently have scene a simmular animal on another forum not for sale tho.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
camden09
It looks dead

Why wouldnt you show it so it looks alive???

Old 12-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
Strike_Force_Reptiles
i smell bs here. wouldnt tell me on here how much he just said im or email so as soon as he posted to email him i emailed and havent heard anything back at all. i figured ok it was christmas so ild wait and still havent heard anything back. hmmmmm dont know but i smell bs

Old 12-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
jparker1167
he messaged me and said his friend was asking $1500 but would take $1200. He told me he wanted to talk in pm cause he didn't have the permits to have venomous in NJ. its a good looking cobra if he really has it but i would rather not risk buying it from him if hes doing it illegally.

Old 12-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
Strike_Force_Reptiles
yep i agree with you. dont udner stand why he hasnt answered my email though. i posted and emailed like right after he posted it. sounds fishy to me and it being chinese newspaper is kinda odd. i understand if it was just imported but if they dont have permits for have the snake there how the hell they get the permits to import it?

Old 12-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #10
monitors007
is it even alive? you think once you took your hand away it would surely stand up or something and not just lay there??? every hot i have worked with surely would not just lay there once pressure was released from back of neck, it would surely try and get a piece of ya for doing such a move! good luck on this and hope the truth is found and justice prevails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread