Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #231
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Ok...4 months!

Wow.. "I only had the money for a while, that doesn't make me a thief, because I spent it!"

but I am totally getting your point.
Way to prove my point again. Rhetoric and bullshit...That is YOUR modus operandi.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #232
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Way to prove my point again. Rhetoric and bullshit...That is YOUR modus operandi.
What's Rhetoric? Bullshit where? Because I don't think it matters if someone only had the money for 4 months?

By your logic..it doesn't matter if I take money for a product that I don't supply, and spend it and delay paying it back for a while, as long as I plan (when pestered) to pay it back?

Old 07-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #233
jglass38
Quote:
What's Rhetoric? Bullshit where? Because I don't think it matters if someone only had the money for 4 months?

By your logic..it doesn't matter if I take money for a product that I don't supply, and spend it and delay paying it back for a while, as long as I plan (when pestered) to pay it back?
Round and round it goes..Where it stops, nobody knows...

Old 07-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #234
deborahbroadus
Quote:

Yes, I did ignore the partion of this situation where he was struggling with CITES..the point is..the money was NOT his.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #235
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
You are missing my point. I am not saying he doesn't deserve his money back. I am questioning those who continue to say that he has been waiting 2 years for his money.
No.. he's been waiting for 2 years for his snakes.. .and now he wants his money back.

Somewhere on this site someone said some breeders can get their CITIES paperwork in a week or less. Why 2 years for a big name like Adam Wysocki?

Old 07-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #236
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
No.. he's been waiting for 2 years for his snakes.. .and now he wants his money back.

Somewhere on this site someone said some breeders can get their CITIES paperwork in a week or less. Why 2 years for a big name like Adam Wysocki?

All the more reason for Andrew to post some details.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #237
Southern Wolf
He posted an invoice from 2008 and he still doesnt have his snakes... what more do you want? Thats two years with no snakes and no money. It really is that simple.

Adam admitted to needing to repay him his money since no snakes. Thus the debt... It really is that simple.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #238
jglass38
Quote:
He posted an invoice from 2008 and he still doesnt have his snakes... what more do you want? Thats two years with no snakes and no money. It really is that simple.

Adam admitted to needing to repay him his money since no snakes. Thus the debt... It really is that simple.
Really, it isn't that simple. Adam has agreed to repay him but people seem stuck on "2 years". If everyone is stuck on that then there needs to be an explanation of what happened during those 2 years.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #239
Southern Wolf
Yes he has agreed to repay him ... and I also believe that I read in this thread that the OP originally wanted a payment plan with Adam... but Adam said no... he wanted all the money up front.

And now Adam wants a payment plan with the OP for 6 months to pay off the debt. Doesnt quite seem fair does it?

Old 07-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #240
jglass38
Quote:
Yes he has agreed to repay him ... and I also believe that I read in this thread that the OP originally wanted a payment plan with Adam... but Adam said no... he wanted all the money up front.

And now Adam wants a payment plan with the OP for 6 months to pay off the debt. Doesnt quite seem fair does it?
It is what it is. People have financial issues. It doesn't make him a bad guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland