Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #181
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by detretic View Post
Why not just treat the snake for mites its like 20.00 bucks?
2nd if the snake would not have mites would u be happy with it?
I am treating the snake, if you read a couple posts before I state what kind of treatment I'm providing.
Yes, I would've been very happy with the snake if it didn't have mites. It's the perfect size to breed to my superdwarf female

Old 08-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #182
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
I'm not saying the snake doesn't (now) have mites. My issue this whole time has been trusting those first pictures....these specks just don't look that similar to me....am I crazy?
You're not crazy. Had the "mites" been that bad from day one the head and eyes would have shown them from day 1. How Angel did not take pics with his 20 years of experinece with snakes of those areas after others had stated to do is beyond me. Those first pics dont look anything like mites. Now he gets his camera home from his wife and boom this snake now has mites all in his eyes. The time frame. The bsing around and the constant changing of when Im gonna do this and do that isnt adding up.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #183
AW2EOD
Here we go. Angel, you knew why I didn't ship and just so you can't use that as an excuse, I'll tell everyone else.

I didn't ship to Angel, when we agreed, because I was in jail. I was in jail because I've been arrested 4 times, in the past six months, for "possession of a dangerous Burmese Python". I've told my story on every forum I'm a member of...Constrictors, Monstersnake, etc.

An Illinois state biologist deemed my Burmese Python, Brutus, after finding out he was most certainly the largest male Burmese Python, in the US. I was instructed to regime him, but only able to give him to a friend of said biologist. After researching and following all legal leads, I refused to rehome him and I was arrested, in Feb. I went to court and all charges were dropped. A few months later, they came after me again and I refused.

They went back to the same judge, who tried my case before and he refused to sign a warrant. They found an old Illinois State Court ruling, from 1976, where an Illinois man had a large Burm that had hurt someone and using that ruling, they got a warrant signed.

I was arrested again and Brutus was confiscated. State and Federal conservation, along with state biologists took picture an written inventory of everything I have. If anything was sick, they wouldn't taken it then.

Since the confiscation, I've been arrested twice, with them saying I still had Brutus. I've spent over $6,000, in the past 6 months, fighting fr my right to keep my reptiles.

My last arrest date was three weeks ago, for possession of a dangerous Burmese Python, even though they confiscated him over 2.5 months ago. My bond was $850.

That's why I was bot able to ship to Angel. I also had another person, whom I owed money to, for another retic, who was understanding in my late payment.

My last court date was the 26th, of last month. The state admitted that they had, in fact, confiscated Brutus months ago and I should not have been arrested the past two times. Think they'd give me back my $1,250 in bail money? Nope...I got another $200 fine and $225 in court costs, for my troubles. Oh, and a promise, from the state, to leave me alone.

Brutus was given to a friend, of the biologist, who deemed him dangerous. A guy, who just like me, collects snakes and keeps them in his house.

So, now everyone knows why I didn't ship on time. If anyone would like proof, I'd be more than happy to post pictures of my steady warrants and my receipts, from bail money, with the dates.

So, don't tell me I don't care about my animals. Who wouldn't gone to jail, 4 times in the past 6 months, while spending over $6,000, for a Burmese Python?

My dirty laundry is out, in the open, for all to see. Guess I'm a bad guy.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #184
jparker1167
yes i know that a huge mite infestation could cause health problems but looking at the pic i dont see it to be a huge infestation. i had bought a blood python from a guy in hamburg like 8 years ago it had so many mites i was shocked, should have took it out but he had the lid taped because it kept getting out and he seemed like an honest guy... took lots of time to get rid of the mites but the snake had no other problems... i have kept snakes around 15 years and have had mites before it sucks but not the end of the world.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #185
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
I have zero personal beef with you. That issue was handled after you contiously made yourself look like a child in my threads. You were warned by the mods and you stopped. My thread was still posted without your classless rants. Your posts make it sound worse than it is. 100's and 100's. Im gonna go with was a huge exaggeration just like the head part. Your entire thread was off the wall and as you put you wer eonly looking for an apology. I think you like the drama,. I think you like the attention. You never gave Andy a chance to make anything right before this was posted. You never tried to allow him to do anything. You came here called him out. Ranted like a child. Exaggerated every single claim. Never fully showed 100% of the package job. Attacked people. Thats why you recieved the infraction. Have constantly said this was gonna happen then back tracked and changed the time or day.

Andy has been nothing but cooperative in this thread. Said he was 100% willing to work with you and you continue to try and make his image look bad? Whats your deal? He said take the animal to Vet and get him check out and he would pay for it. He tried to do right and you keep coming back trying to bury him. You couldnt have just been a man to your word and let the VET bill do the talking. Then yous ay you tried to be cool with Andy on the subject. That is a Joke. You have not tried to work with him at all.
Crypt keeper, there was NO exaggeration on my behalf. This snake was teaming with mites. I started treatment immediately and it has given me positive results. And if memory serves me, Andy is the one doing everything to make me look like a liar. I've provided the best pix possible of the mites to substantiate my claim, and will provide the vet report.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #186
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
You're not crazy. Had the "mites" been that bad from day one the head and eyes would have shown them from day 1. How Angel did not take pics with his 20 years of experinece with snakes of those areas after others had stated to do is beyond me. Those first pics dont look anything like mites. Now he gets his camera home from his wife and boom this snake now has mites all in his eyes. The time frame. The bsing around and the constant changing of when Im gonna do this and do that isnt adding up.
Once again I apologized for the quality of my pix because I didn't have a proper camera. I didn't BS around about anything. And anyone will tell you that 6 days would not produce a mite infestation like this. For it to be that many mites in his eyes it had to be going on for a long time. But I promise this, as soon as I get the vet report I will post it. And maybe then you will believe me.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #187
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Crypt keeper, there was NO exaggeration on my behalf. This snake was teaming with mites. I started treatment immediately and it has given me positive results. And if memory serves me, Andy is the one doing everything to make me look like a liar. I've provided the best pix possible of the mites to substantiate my claim, and will provide the vet report.
Did you or did you not say in your very First post his head red and bruised? Yes you did. That is complete 100% exaggeration. You never took any pics to back that up after being called out by me numerous times. You then later said you over reacted because the redness had gone down. That was your first exaggeration. Secondly you stated that the snake had 100's of mites. To me that that snake should been a living infestation. You posted 1 bug you called a mite setting new land records for the mite world. Then you post 1 section of a 9 foot snake with what everyone calls BS on for being MITES. Then you post days later the eye of the animal. Who knows what the snake has been through after your video showing your snake keeping ability.

You only proved day 1 and you did a horrible job at that, that the shipping job was hacked. You still never fully posted pics of all the shipping contents.

This animal has been in your care for days now. So lets go over your lies and exaggerations. The head was a flat lie. You said it was brusied. That was an exaggeration. You never posted pics. Then later said you exaggerated the head because your hispanic and if you rb for a while you turn red. Must be ahell of snake to heal a bruise in a few hours. You never posted pics of any mites to be fully 100% clear but now days later they magically appear. Andy has been willing to work with you fully I believe that was a few pages ago you all came to an agreement and yet you still want to make him look bad.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #188
Angel Rojas
Trust me, there's nothing wrong with my snake keeping, ask Andy. Did my snake have mites......NO.....So trust me, mites would not just magically appear in my collection. As for his head, it was red but by the time I got home it had gone away. Which is why in the beginning post I said that I chalked it up to shipping. I also posted all of the shipping contents.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #189
Crypt keeper
No Angel. You said it was bruised. Bruised and red. Then the redness was magically gone. Go back and reread it. You also never posted pics of the pillow case and the box as it orginally came. Stop lying Angel. You cant edit your posts.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #190
Angel Rojas
I believe that in post 37 I posted pix of how the snake came shipped. The only thing that's missing is the snake in a pillowcase. Here it is in order of the pix in post 37
Pix 1-3
pic 4 as soon as I opened the box
pic 5 when I took the cardboard lid off
No pic of the snake in the pillowcase
pic 6 after I took the snake and the pillowcase out
pic 7 is of the cardboard lid in side the box

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!