Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #191
Angel Rojas
Please remember, those pix were taken after I got home from work, and are not unpacking pix. They show how the snake was packed and what was used.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #192
Crypt keeper
I love how you continuously choose to only reply to a fraction of my posts. So you admit everything else then? I mean you must since your silence screams so loud

Old 08-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #193
Angel Rojas
What fraction did I miss.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #194
Crypt keeper
The first part would be the flat out lie of a bruised head. Why did you make these claims? You accused somebody of something then have zero proof. Your horrible proof of the mites as well. Days have come and gone and now you magically have another camera to show the proof. Yet why when you took the pics of the "mites" on the body why were the eyes ignored? You said it yourself. 100's of mites are on the snake. If that was the case the eyes and nose would had been infested. Your only pics you show the day you recieved the animal are horrible. If you have a mite infestation it would take only a few days if this snake was placed with the others to have become that bad. Nobody will ever know the full 100% truth except you lied and exaggerated part of your claims from day one by calling somebody out. Made false accusations and flat out lies. Showed horrible proof. Then days later show back up with skeptical proof again. IMO Andy is screwed no matter what. He came into this thread. Was the man you wanted him to be. What did you think would happen. Of Course he would have a rebuttle. Has agreed to pay for any damages. Has asked for his snake back and you continue to drag this on and on after you already agreed to a solution which was take the snake to the vet and show vet bills. Yet you continue to push the Vet trip back and back. Any resposible keeper who makes accusations such that you would have solid proof. Yours is so full of holes is insane.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #195
Angel Rojas
Ok I will anwser your questions in the order you gave them.

1). The statment of the snake's head was not a lie. When I got home from work that night the reddness on his head was gone. I can't take pictures of something that is no longer there. As I've said before given that the box was kinda beat up, I chalked it up to shipping.

2). I've already apologized many time for the quality of my first pictures, the camera I was using did not take great pictures. Like I stated before, my wife took our camera and I had to wait for my her to come back from vacation in florida. She returned last night, and I posted pix today.

3). The day that I took pix of the mites on his body I also took pix of his head, but given the quality of the camera they didn't come out to good. I can post them If you'd like..

4). I would have to be a fool to place this snake with my others. I always take proper quarantine procedures.

5). Just because I "called" someone out does not mean that I lied about anything. I have NEVER lied or exaggerated ANY of my claims.

6). True, the first pix that I posted were not of real good quality as I was using my cellphone camera and my neighbor's camera. Now that my wife returned with my camera, I posted pix again. And TBH, I don't think they're skeptical at all. I think that they clearly show the mite infestation.

7). The reason I didn't accept Andy's offer to ship the snake back is it would be a hell of a lot easier for him, after I started this thread, to say that the snake never had any mites. Therefore making it look like I made the whole thing up. Which is why I have chosen to keep the snake, get it seen by a vet, and post the proof thereby eliminating any doubt about my claims.

8). I'm not pushing anything back. If you call that number that you posted earlier and ask them what days is the doctor in that see snakes, they will tell you Monday-Thursday. I don't get paid until friday, so I scheduled an appt for monday at 11:10. Be it as though mites are not a life threating emergancy, and I have had success In treating them effectively, I think he will be alright. I've been treating him and his enclosure daily.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #196
Angel Rojas
Please let me know if I missed anything

Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #197
Crypt keeper
Angel. You keep leaving out the main piece of your claims about the head. Please go back to your very post. read the first sentence of the last paragraph. It says Red and Bruised. BRUISED ANGEL BRUISED IS WHAT YOU wrote. Now we both know an animal with a bruise will not clear up by the time you get home from work. You keep leaving out in your replies the fact you said bruised. You keep saying Red. You didnt just say red the first time. So which was it Angel? You 100% exaggerated the condition of the snakes head and continue to ignore what Im saying. Now. Im no doctor. But I have had many bruises over the years. They dont heal in the normal 8 hour work day. Why did you make these claims then never back them up. Because you lied. Such a simple lie that IMO throws everything you have done and said out the window. Look we can go on and on all night long so this will be my last reply. But your accusations like I said before have so many holes in them and they started off with a blatant lie that it gives you zero credibility in your lackadaisical and lazy approach to proving your other accusations true.

Too much time has passed for anything you say to be true after you started off lying. You failed to prove anything true until almost a week later. IMO that means nothing.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #198
reticguy76
i dont understand why this has been restarted. mites are an easy fix, if the snake has a mite infestation. depending on the species of mite, very rarely will an acute onset of mites cause, or be the result of an underlying health issue. i see mites all the time in my line of work (for those who dont know, im in veterinary medicine, certified nationally/state, in emergency/critical care, with a special interest in reptile/amphibian medicine). there have been no proven links (to this date) about mites being the result of, or causing other health issues (unless mites have gone untreated for a long period of time) snakes only get mites if the source of mites are exposed to a snake or a collection. a snake that us previously unhealthy (with whatever illness), will not just get mites. mites or a mite source has to be introduced. its usually within large collections where wc specimens or previously untreated snakes with mites from other large collections have been. the snake mite (ophionyssus natricis) is the common snake mite that usually inhibits snakes brought in to the us from the wild. the snake mite does not just randomly reside the us. its usually in humid, moist areas (south america, central mexico, even across seas in indonesia and the like areas, which is why big boid snakes potentially get ill (ibd) from them.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #199
reticguy76
you need to treat the snake or trade back. those are the options. looks like you have started treatement. the mites will be erradicated soon, and you keep him qurantined an extra month or two, make sure he stays clean, and you have plenty of time to throw him with your sd.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #200
detretic
100% with what ryan trade back or treat the snake and drop it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!