Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #31
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
You need some big boy pants if you feel that was an attack. Spare your sob story. You're making it sound like this snake was abused and neglected. Angel saw pics. Those pics are posted in this thread posted by Angel. The snake IMO is gorgeous. Now that 1 Bug that you have no idea what it is does not make this snake a Poor snake. Who knows where that bug came from. Its been said in another post that that person doesnt even think it is a mite because it moves to fast. Its a bug. Not a skin disease. If its a mite then yes I feel bad for the animal. If its not Im a 100% sure its in no real danger. Stop bringing such sob story to the thread. Its sad.

I probably would have read this post and moved on; however, if you're going base your statements on one of my "quotes", I would ask that you please use the "actual quote".

I did NOT say that I DO NOT THINK it's even a mite! What I actually said was, "That being said, that "bug" appears to be moving around too fast to be a mite, BUT the filming is indeed horrible and I know I cannot determine that it is, or is not, a mite."

I'm not trying to start any beef with CyrptKeeper over the presence of bugs. I don't know IF the "bugs" were on the snake before being shipped or not. I DO know from the blurry pics, and the shipper's own admission, that the snake was not shipped "properly". Could the bug(s) have gotten on the snake in transit? Sure. After opening the box? Possibly. Were they there in the shipper's care?? I have no idea.

My only question to CryptKeeper is, why so defensive against Tyler (Utta)?? Your words were offensive (before telling him that he needed "big boy pants") and I don't see why you would feel the need to start a fight with another member...especially by suggesting that seeing a single bug crawling on the animal is not such a big deal.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #32
Crypt keeper
I apologize for my wording. I actually realized what i had typed after But did not think I tisted them. For that again. Im sorry. Cool?

As far as Utta. The guy is making it sound like the snake is gonna die from one bug. Aww Poor snake he says. Dude has no idea what typ eof bug. Hell ever let your snakes roam outside? Guess what. Bugs get on them. Is it a big deal then? No. Its nature at its finest. Two animals living in complete harmony. UTTA has 100% no idea what type of bug it is. He is making it into something its not by saying Poor animal. Poor animal what? He doesnt know its a Mite. It could be a Knat.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #33
AW2EOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post

I'm not trying to start any beef with CyrptKeeper over the presence of bugs. I don't know IF the "bugs" were on the snake before being shipped or not. I DO know from the blurry pics, and the shipper's own admission, that the snake was not shipped "properly". Could the bug(s) have gotten on the snake in transit? Sure. After opening the box? Possibly. Were they there in the shipper's care?? I have no idea.
The shippers own admission? I fully explained how the snake was packaged and shipped. What I don't appreciate is the OP posting a very few select pictures, not showing the packaging material and how the animal was truly shipped.

I'll be contacting Angel, through email, to have the animals returned to each of us.

I've never had a problem, with the BOI, never felt sorry for the guys who clearly did wrong and got bashed by everyone. What dies irritate me is that before I even posted, it was "what a horrible person"..."what a horrible shipping job"..."that poor snake couldve died!!" etc, when no one had the slightest idea of what was going on.

People need to start paying attention to both sides, before formulating conclusions.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #34
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2EOD View Post
The shippers own admission? I fully explained how the snake was packaged and shipped. What I don't appreciate is the OP posting a very few select pictures, not showing the packaging material and how the animal was truly shipped.

I'll be contacting Angel, through email, to have the animals returned to each of us.

I've never had a problem, with the BOI, never felt sorry for the guys who clearly did wrong and got bashed by everyone. What dies irritate me is that before I even posted, it was "what a horrible person"..."what a horrible shipping job"..."that poor snake couldve died!!" etc, when no one had the slightest idea of what was going on.

People need to start paying attention to both sides, before formulating conclusions.

I've said from my first post that I was making no judgment toward either party, but the shipping/packing job itself WAS not up to legal standards, and yes, by your own admittance. One reason for a complete styrofoam box being used is to add strength to the outer, cardboard box. It also keeps the temps from going up and down dramatically (something the snake does not need to experience). The temps are even better regulated by including the proper cold-pack (in our extreme summer highs). A cold pack would do NO good whatsoever without a lid, or even sides that are not actually attached to one another.

If the two of you are going to return the animals and be done, that's totally up to you. I would only ask that you ship correctly MOSTLY for the animal's safety/well-being, but also to protect this hobby.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #35
AW2EOD
For reference, this is the email I just sent Angel.

"I would like the Alb Tiger returned at your earliest convenience.

Neither one of us have done anything wrong, yet instead of contacting me, you immediately post that rubbish, on the BOI, portraying me as a bad person. I shipped the same way you did, except without a styrafoam lid. Why did you feel it necessary to lie and not let people know the true packing and that the snake was in the same bag you sent the Lav Tiger in?

I want my snake back and will be returning your Lav Tiger when we agree on a ship date.

Email is going to be our only contact, so there will not be any "he said this on the phone/text message" bullshit.

Let me know when you're able to ship.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone"

Old 07-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #36
Angel Rojas
And this is my responce here, as I am uploading the pix and video as I type this to photobucket. If I recall you said that my shipping was " very professional". You may have used the same shipping carrier as me, but your packing job sucks to high hell and is NO WHERE near the professional job that I did. So don't even put yourself that high up. Secondly, if this snake is this infested with mites, why the heck would I want you to send me mine back after being exposed to your environment and collection. And Andy, you DID NOT fully explain how you were packing the snake. All you told me was that you used the same pillowcase and the same styrofoam liner box that I used. And yes I was ok with that, I saw no problem with it, as that was the same styrofoam liner box that Greg Bryant used when he shipped my brother his snakes (for the record, the styrofoam box was in perfect condition when Greg shipped it to my brother, good f'n job Greg)

Old 07-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #37
Angel Rojas
Thumbs up There ya go

Here's the proof, from the shipping to the aggressivness of this "puppy dog tame" snake to the mites. And cryptkeeper, I've been around snakes longer than you, so please remember, it's a snake mite not a horse. And Andy, I wouldn't let my 15 year old son hold this snake, let alone a 7 year old girl.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #38
Angel Rojas

Old 07-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #39
Angel Rojas
The videos of the snake mite and of just how "friendly" this snake is are still uploading and will be posted up

Old 07-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #40
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Here's the proof, from the shipping to the aggressivness of this "puppy dog tame" snake to the mites. And cryptkeeper, I've been around snakes longer than you, so please remember, it's a snake mite not a horse. And Andy, I wouldn't let my 15 year old son hold this snake, let alone a 7 year old girl.
to think all those Pm's you sent me and you have a son wow. You dont truly know if you have been around snake slonger than me so lets nopt get into a pissing match about non sense. Your video was horrible and others have questioned it being a mite or not. Dont come after me because of your personal issues with me. The box being damaged could have happene din transit and Im sure it did. UPS breaks stuff all the time. As far as the packaging goes that was the same box you shipped your animal in to Andy. Unless you have pics of the day you sent your snake you cant say that box was in worse or better shape than when sent back. IME shipping snakes if that snake had that much paper and in a silk snake bag it couldnt have done that much damage to its self.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!